*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966893-Mariomans-MLPFIM-Weight-Gain/cid/2879073-No-Spikes-secret-plan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1966893
Choose somepony from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and make them get big and fat!
This choice: No  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

No, Spike's secret plan.

    by: navian
Spike snickered to himself as he poured what was labeled "love potion" into Rarity's tea. The young dragon had swiped the vial from Twilight's library/lavatory back at the castle of friendship, the purple alicorn far too engrossed in her books to notice the act of thievery. Spike knew it was wrong but he had grown tired of hoping for Rarity to return or even notice his feelings for her. Thus, impatient and naive he had stolen from the person he viewed as a sister and was now setting about sabotaging his biggest crush.

Today he had come to help Rarity design some new gowns and dressing for an upcoming festival. As usual his heart beat faster whenever the alabaster-coated unicorn was present. He had already nearly twice spilt the beans and confessed his crime before even committing to it. Now though, after she had politely asked him to brew some tea for her to sip upon whilst designing some lace patterns, Spike dumped the whole vial into her teacup. It's not like there were any real instructions for the potion. In fact, the label was badly aged and tattered, the L and O of Love being the only letters properly visible, but the rest of the smudged ink clearly said "love potion" and Spike had enough faith in magic to know that this plan would work.

Carrying the tea out to Rarity who was happily working away Spike was woefully unaware of the potions true effects. the L and O that were on the label were actually part of a much longer word that had faded out over time.

Ignorant of his error Spike still had second thoughts as he approached Rarity. She was so kind and caring, not only towards him but to everyone else. If only he could make her see him as a guy instead of a little baby. Hopefully this potion would be the jumpstart he needed to win her over. But should he really go through with such a thing?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 navian (UN: navian101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966893-Mariomans-MLPFIM-Weight-Gain/cid/2879073-No-Spikes-secret-plan