*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966966-Sara-the-Exhibitionist/cid/1749943-Someone-is-standing-in-the-yard-holding-her-bi
by Zendle
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1966966
The tales of a girl who loves to get naked
This choice: Someone is standing in the yard, holding her bikini  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Someone is standing in the yard, holding her bi...

    by: Zendle
Sara looked around for where she left her towel and bikini and looked up to see a very unhappy person holding her towel in one hand and bikini in the other. It was her older sister, Nikki.
"Oh hey sis." Sara tried to sound casual. "I thought you wouldn't be back until tomorrow."
"You were wrong." Nikki said coldly. "Enjoy your swim? You seem a tad under-dressed."
"Well, you know me I've never liked swimwear much."
"Or anything for that matter."
"True."
Sara looked her sister over. She had black hair like Sara, although she kept hers cut above the neck, a very impressive pair of D-cup breasts, and a round bubble butt that ran in their family. Unlike her free, nude-loving sister Nikki was very conservative, She always had on a long-sleeve shirt, and either a pair of dress pants or an ankle length skirt. Even on the beach the most Sara had seen her wear was a one-price that did its best to cover as much of her lady parts as possible. Despite being sisters Sara had never seen Nikki in any state of undress, let alone naked. Obviously the reverse wasn't true and Nikki saw Sara nude on a daily basis, even if it was just walking between the shower and her room.
"So why do you insist on ruining our pool with your naked body?" Nikki asked.
"Ruining it?" Sara couldn't believe this. "Wearing the suit would have contaminated way more. Besides, it's not like those breast cups are airtight seals, my nipples and my pussy would make contact with the water regardless."
Nikki rolled her eyes and threw Saras bikini to her. "Put it on."
"Why?"
"Because I don't want you parading around nude!"
Sara crossed her rams. "No. I like being naked."
"I'll tell mom and dad!"
"Go ahead." Sara grinned. "They won't be back for a week, and they know I'm comfortable in my skin."
Nikki simply threw Saras towel to the ground and stormed back inside.
Sara grinned at her sibling victory and then picked up her towel again. She thought about sunbathing for a bit again, but harassing Nikki was always fun...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get a tan, leave Nikki alone

2. Have fun with Nikki.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zendle (UN: zendle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zendle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966966-Sara-the-Exhibitionist/cid/1749943-Someone-is-standing-in-the-yard-holding-her-bi