*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go camping
  2. Other options
  3. The begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966966-Sara-the-Exhibitionist/cid/1808524-Go-camping
by Zendle
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1966966
The tales of a girl who loves to get naked
This choice: Go camping  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go camping

    by: Ewong
Sara wanted to get away from the city for a while, and spend some time with her friends Samantha and Bridget. Samantha (or Sam as she'd like to be called) was an athletic blonde. She had smaller breasts than the other two girls, but were still nothing to be ashamed of. She is curious, often trying to get her friends to be more adventurous. She even brought a camera to record their "adventure". Bridget is a brunette, and is the more rational one of the group. Sara would usually play the meek, shy one while Sam was the confident, adventurous one. Bridget wasn't as athletic as Sam, but she could pull her weight as well as Sara could.

Sam and Bridget showed up at Sara's house, ready to get going. They had already packed their car full of supplies: a tent, sleeping bag large enough for three, food for the weekend, a camping stove, disposable eating utensils and dishes, water, a portable shower, and toiletries. Each girl had also packed a change of clothing in case of accidents, but all three figured they could wear the same clothing for a couple days. They even took it upon themselves to bring a few extra items to have some fun with Sara later.

Sara walked out to greet her friends, and hopped into the car, holding a backpack. Her friends had no idea what was inside it, but Sara had not packed an extra set of clothing, and only brought her toiletries and her ID. She didn't even wear underwear, as she knew that she wouldn't be wearing much for long.

They were quickly on the highway, and headed to their destination. They didn't want to seem too helpless, so they planned on carrying their supplies for a few miles to an area zoned for camping. They would camp there for a night, then hike around to a second camping zone, before following the remainder of the trail back to the parking lot. they hoped they wouldn't get lost, but they had Bridget, who kept the map and knew where they were supposed to go.

Having parked, they unloaded everything from the car and placed them into their three backpacks, sharing the load as well as they could. Naturally, Sam volunteered to carry more, being more athletic, she felt she could handle the weight. With everything going smoothly, they began their hike. It was a nice day, but even with the breeze, Bridget and Sara began to sweat profusely. The let Sam scout ahead to find a nice place to rest, as they trudged slowly onward. Moments later, Sam was calling for them both! Not sure what was going on, the girls removed their back packs and ran to their friend. When they got there, they saw...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A lake ( perhaps a swim?)

*Noteb*
2. A wonderful view of the land (a great place to rest/nap)

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ewong (UN: ewong247 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zendle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966966-Sara-the-Exhibitionist/cid/1808524-Go-camping