*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968120-Steven-Universe-Slobwggts/cid/2145329-Warning-this-product-may-cause-Immennse-Hunger
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1968120
The world of Steven Universe but bigger
This choice: Priyanka Maheswaran (Connie's Mom)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Warning this product may cause: Immennse Hunger

    by: Unknown
"I don't know what you're talking about, Garn. I've been using this thing for a while and I feel just fine," Amethyst opened her maw to create a goal for the walking food to go. Pizza, meatballs, slices of pie, and whatever fatty food you could imagine generated from the cube, formed tiny hands and legs to boot, and ran toward Amethyst, scaling her fatty rolls and made a mad dash for her mouth.

"Besides, this has to be the best thing we found on our adventures yet! I mean, c'mon! It can tell when you're hungry and generate endless amount of delicious food. Isn't that awesome?!"

"You're a gem. You don't get hungry."

"Aw, c'mon, Garnet."

Garnet snatched the mystical cube from Amythest's hand, "I hate to tell you, Amythest. But this cube's made you look sloppy." Amethyst raised a brow, "Sloppy? Sloppy-burp-how?" Laying back and rubbing her rotund belly didn't help defend her case. Garnet had aimed the comment at Amethyst having become immobile from enjoying the cube's powers too much. Over the past week, her inflated rear didn't move from the indented spot it made in the resident trash pile in her room.

Amethyst groped the midsection fat and gathered it in her arms. She let go, allowing the ball of flesh plop to its original position. "We can't save the world and destroy the cluster if you're a blob, Amethyst."

"Fine." muttered Amethyst unable to provide a good counterpoint. She used her magic gem powers to shapeshift back to her normal, yet still somewhat pudgy form, "And I'll make sure this is properly disposed of." Amethyst ran forward, "What? The cube of gluttony? It's literally the most useless mystical artifact known to Gems. Which is why you should let me keep it!"

The square headed leader tossed the object in her hand a few times before, "Mmm. Let me think." Garnet tosses the cube into the sky, forms the gauntlet around her hands, and punches it into the sky.

"Well, I hope whoever finds it..." Amethyst sniffles, "Loves it as much as I did!".

Elsewhere, at the Beach City Hospital

"And...be sure to finish the laundry after tennis practice, but before tennis practice clean the gutters and after the gutters are clean practice violin for a few hours while preparing for tennis practice." the overbearing Mom finished her text and made her way to the interior. Seconds before walking under the overpass, the cube of gluttony had flown from above and sunk right into her hospital bag unnoticed.

"Okay. Mr. Parker needs his booster shots by this Friday. Better call him for that." The doctor swiped the marker along the office calendar. "Ann needs to schedule a date for her hip surgery. Sunday is the last day Peter can-." A mysterious glow emitted from the bag while Priyanka had her bag turned. It must be from the cube's hunger detection. "Huh? That's strange...no one's blood pressure should be that high. Wonder if this thing's busted."

She reached into the bag and produced a Sphygmomanometer (the thing that takes your blood pressure). The cube fumbles out along with it. "Uh? What is this?" The moment her skin makes contact with it. A steaming hot plate of rich meats conjured in front of her. She opened her mouth to question the sudden appearance when her stomach rumbled audibly.

"I just get caught up in my own work sometimes," she thought staring at the plate before her, "Maybe somebody just dropped this in. It's probably way past lunch time anyway." She grabs the knife and fork to slice herself a piece. Her teeth tore apart the succulent meat while her tongue took in the flavor.

"Oh." The meat, unexpectedly, tasted wonderful. Like nothing a high-class restaurant had served her before. "Whoever dropped this in. I-munch-got to-chew-find out where they got-mmf-this from." As usual, the first taste had hooked the subject into its trap. Amethyst had been immune due to her being a gem, yet this artifact, as others do, have different effects on organic life forms.

After the initial plate had been picked clean, more meaty courses had appeared. Whole loaves of bread soaked in olive oil and parmesan cheese. Beautifully dressed plates stacked with various meats nearly overfilled the plates. It didn't matter, the fork stabbed each cut, lifting it toward her mouth. Dripping meat sauces on her above waist high pants and light blue button up shirt.

The back of her mind tried to pound out the notion that she was overdoing it, yet the cube's effect kept it from reaching reality. If something didn't come along to break the doctor's feasting something-CLICK- "Excuse me, Ms. Maheswaran. I-um." The intern halted once Priyanka turned with a mouth full of cherry pie.

"I just wanted to tell you that..." the intern spoke, but Priyanka only half listened. Her other half of attention was spent feeling how engorged her stomach is, "Uh, yeah, yeah. You too. Thanks." She waved him off in pain.

Priyanka pushed herself away from the pile of dirty dishes. Her hands immediately went for soothing her stomach that had bloated to the point of bursting her belt, "Ah! Oh! My goodness!" The doctor stood up and felt the effects of the cubes food. First, her outfit felt a lot tighter. Those waist high pants clung to her hips and butt with her bloated belly pouring from the top. Circulating around the new fat were her meaty arms that groped her much fleshier breasts that had come close to breaking the bra she wore.

Priyanka stumbled around then parked her rear on the short wheeled chair. Her increased weight and wider rear made the seat much less comfortable than it used to be. The doctor's widened hips created a battle for her fatter butt cheeks for they fought for enough space on the chair.The act of her belly forcing space in-between her thicker thighs only made things worse.

"Oh-belch-I overdid it. Wherever all of that food came from."

SNAP

She cringed upon the top button flying from her shirt, exposing more of her fatty neck and part of her full cleavage. "It must be some minor bloating." She denied reality while rubbing her stomach, "Now, what did that intern tell me again? Oh yeah."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
hydranoid2009 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968120-Steven-Universe-Slobwggts/cid/2145329-Warning-this-product-may-cause-Immennse-Hunger