*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968860-A-Variety-Of-Sizes/cid/1930119-STORY-START-The-Stepped-On-Step-Mom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1968860
A variety of stories with a variety of sizes. 15,000+ views!
This choice: The Stepped-On Step Mom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

STORY START: The Stepped-On Step Mom

    by: NickNack
"W-what the hell just happened?!" Sarah said, stunned by the blinding blue-white light that had flared in front of her in a strong wave of heat and energy just moments ago, and her skin was still prickling in the now-dark abyss that surrounded heavily on her, pushing her to her knees and crouched.

Sarah had only just been cleaning up her step-son's bedroom when she had stepped on a little black device under a t-shirt on the floor. The 31-year old was the wife to a 42 year-old Michael, father of four and had an ex-wife of six years. Mel and Michael had been married less than eight months but things were going well in the family. Although Sarah was younger than Michael's ex, Beth who was 40, the kids of Michael respected her as their step-mom which made things fairly easy for Sarah in terms of taking over a new family.

Today, she was looking after the kids as Micahel as gone for the weekend, and today was Friday. Sarah had the next week off and didn't want to waste it by tidying up the house, so today was a good day to get the house work done. Unfortunately however, Sarah's fortunes have changed. As she stepped into Adam's bedroom after having cleaned up the bathroom, she felt a crunch under her heel and that's when everything went bright, and loud and thrumming... And now she was awake, even though she hadn't realised she had been stunned. For a few hours no less.

As she crouched under the heavy black veil that weighed on her, she realised her bare breasts were pushing onto her bare thighs and that she was indeed naked in the dark. She started scrabbling through the dark, seeing whisps of faint light through the abyss... Eventually, she could see a permanant source of light and headed for it with great steed. Soon, she crawled through the loop of light and out... Out into Adam's room...

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Sarah screamed as she scrawled out of the sleeve of her blouse and onto the soft light brown carpet of her step-son's room. She was now tiny, no bigger than a thumbnail and she was now stood in the 13 year old's room with no clue what to do with her new-found situation. She looked around and saw the black device that she had stood on and it was taller than her!

"I... I've got to find help!" Sarah scrambled for the door that was far, far away and she still had to navigate through the un-tidy room. This was by far an excellent reason to tidy the room, if she didn't have one already. And an even better one seemed to be entering the room, the heavy oak door creaking open...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Adam walks in...

2. Jennie walks in...

*Noteb*
3. Choice 3...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NickNack (UN: nicknack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NickNack has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968860-A-Variety-Of-Sizes/cid/1930119-STORY-START-The-Stepped-On-Step-Mom