*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968860-A-Variety-Of-Sizes/cid/1930151-Jennie-Walks-In
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1968860
A variety of stories with a variety of sizes. 15,000+ views!
This choice: Jennie walks in...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Jennie Walks In

    by: NickNack
Sarah had waded through the thick carpet she had been just about to tidy moments before and she had no idea how long for. It was like a desert with giant objects scattered around the land, so giant that she was still finding it hard to adjust her sense of scale. But that was easily fixed when the door creaked open far ahead on the end of the room and Sarah gasped as Jennie pushed the door open.

Jennie was Sarah's 16-year old step daughter who now stood in her giantic for in the doorway. She no longer had the height of a 16-year old but that was Sarah's point of view. Jennie's long black hair flowed arond her soft round face and her thick black eyeliner and mascara brought out her deep brown eyes. Her soft lips pushed out by her wide toothy grin and her smile was a wonder to see. As a 16 year old, she had grown early and although she wasn't fat or chubby, she did have some extra size on her and her breasts were fairly big for her age.

Her punk-goth make up went well with her band tee and shirt, along with some teared up jeans and some skater trainers. She pushed the door open and peered into her brother's room.

"Sarah? You in here? Sar-" Jennie halted as she saw Sarah's clothes dumped in a pile in the middle of the room. "Ugh- Sarah..." Jennie called out in to the house, turning to walk down the corridor.

"JENNIE! DOWN HERE!" But Jennie was gone and thundered down the corridor. If Jennie was back from college, Adam wouldn't be far behind. Maybe an hour or so! Sarah conitnued to run towards the door and she heard Jennie kick off her shoes in the next room, thudding against the wall and floor and talking to someone about the whereabouts of her step mom.

It wasn't long before Jennie came back and stood at the doorway and Sarah was now closer than ever to getting her attention. "JENNIE! FOR GOD'S SAKE JENN-" Sarah was stunned suddnely when Jennie's now barefoot caught all of Sarah's attention as Jennie, still unaware of her step mom below, began to take a step. And as Sarah was standing naked pure as day in her line of direction, Sarah decided to take a move and run for dear life. But it took a while for her legs to respond to the situation. It was as if she was glued to the spot as she gasped watching the giant barefoot lift from the ground and up in to the air. The doughy sole lifted over the tiny woman and when she could see the balls of the foot loom over her and the arch quickly following, Sarah decided to run from the shadow under the giant foot and moved as fast as she could.

Sarah ran as fast as she could, and barely made it past the toes that slammed down behind her and blowing a huge waft of air behind her, sending her on her front. She flipped on her back to watch her step daughter take a huge step over her and continued into the room. Sarah let her head hit the floor and sighed a heavy sigh, thanking the stars that she made it. But as Jennie mumbled to herself as she scattered the clothes of the missing step-mom, and pacing around the room, Sarah got up again and made for the door. Getting Jennie's attention wasn't as easy as she thought it was going to be and she now knew the danger she was in.

Sarah had been running without looking nehind her at Jennie for a long while as she ran as fast as she could. But soon it was no use as she was still in Jennie's way as the young woman began to pace back out of the room and soon Sarah could see the ominous black shadow loom over her again and the loud thudding boomed behind her. She froze and groaned with a tear in her eye as she spun slowly on her heel. Now she stood, staring up at the giant girl looking ahead through the door way, confused as to why Sarah's clothes were on the floor of her brothers room and just didn't pay any attention to what was now on the floor.

Sarah stood stunned once again and whimpered as Sarah began to lift her right foot up off the floor once again and this time, Sarah noticed the black nail polish on her little piggies. There was no point in running, she was right where her foot was going to land and as she watched the pale foot lift over her slowly once again, Sarah could do nothing but watch the white wrinkly skin and the pink skin that circled her sole slowly hover over her, blotching out the sight of the rest of the giant girl. Sarah raised her hands when the foot slowly lowered back down to her and she was destined to be flattened. The room got darker around her as the arch of the doughy foot lowered more and more towards her. She could see every detail now, she could see the skin more clearly, had it was strectched and folded as the foot bent and flexed. Sarah conciously laid on her back, now screaming with her arms still raised as the room sloly dissappered from sight completely, as her hands touched the warm flesh as it pressed down on her without restraint and Sarah's face buried into the foot that pressed down into the carpet...

You have the following choices:

1. Jennie spots Sarah and decides to play...

*Noteb*
2. Choice 2...

*Noteb*
3. Choice 3...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NickNack (UN: nicknack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NickNack has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968860-A-Variety-Of-Sizes/cid/1930151-Jennie-Walks-In