*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968915-Pok-Titans/cid/1749305-Altars-and-Anointing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1968915
The Pokémon gang find a strange meteorite that causes muscle growth!
This choice: Just what is going on with Ash? Can he escape?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Altars and Anointing

    by: who-me
Ash heard heavy footsteps and what sounded like heaving moaning coming down the hall. He lowered his head and closed his eyes most of the way. He expected Butch and Cassidy.

What came in did not look like them. The first to enter was a truly Adonis-like man. His short cropped hair, pecks the sizes of hub caps, legs that looked like they were stolen from a Machamp. His hard belly shifted a little as he chuckled. His thick penis hung flacid as he entered.

The woman next to him was almost identical in body shape, save for the huge mounds of soft flesh on her chest. Her orange hair hung freely.

“That was amazing,” the bulked up Butch said. “We should have done that years ago.” The curvy Cassidy smiled.

“You were truly a surprise. I never knew you had such passion inside of you,” Cassidy said. She turned her head to Ash’s feigning sleep. “And it is all thanks to him.” Ash closed his eyes, not wanting them to know he was awake.

More footsteps were heard, but they were softer like there was padding on the feet. Ash felt something move behind him. “No!” Butch yelled and grabbed something close to and pulled it back. There was a yelp. Pikachu started yelling something.

“You too! Get away!” Cassidy yelled.

“Sableye,” came a voice. Glancing to the side, a taller than normal Sableye passed by. But it was like the two humans, bulked up but not as much. It’s eyes, however, had a strange glow about them.

“We don’t want to risk him growing, so you stay back!” Cassidy yelled.

“Are we even sure he can grow? Nothing in the legends said he should,” Butch said. Ash didn’t need to see to know the glare Cassidy was giving Butch.

“You want to take that chance?” she asked. “Now, phase 2 is complete. The meteor here and we can move to phase 3.”

“Oh yes. To grow even more,” Butch laughed. “And once we’re done, we’ll bury this temple so no one can learn how to undo our tasks.”

“And then we can take over not just Team Rocket but the world,” Cassidy cackled. The pair laughed and Ash chanced a glance. They were on the altar, backs to him, and what hard backsides they now sported. The silver bowl with what he assumed was his blood was waiting.

Looking around some more, he saw a giant Granbull rubbing her neck where it loooked like the chokechain collar was just pulled. Sableye was looking about and noticed Ash. He smiled and revealed all his teeth, the same eerie glow as his eyes and chest gems.

“Ancient powers of the sky, we bring together your blessing with the gift of the hero,” Cassidy said, “We anoint your gift with him blessing. Unite them and unleash our true potential.” There was a timber to Cassidy’s voice as she spoke. The walls vibrated, just like they did the first ritual.

Dead silence followed.

“Okay, so now we let it soak for either a half an hour or an hour and it should be done,” Cassidy said. The translation was not exact in this area.

“Feels like we’re making a cake,” Butch said. Cassidy turned and smiled at him.

“Personally, I want something more meaty than that,” she said as she came down the stone steps.

“Oh you read my mind,” Butch said as he followed. “You two, keep watch. Don’t let anyone near that bowl, understand?!” Both Pokemon nodded and the mighty humans left.

Pikachu began saying something to the pumped up Pokemon.

----------

Sweet nectar splashed over Brock’s face as he continued to lick the beautiful and untouched flower of Joy.

“Amazing Brock. You are amazing,” she whispered. She rolled onto the hard earth but wasn’t fazed by it.

“Thanks,” Brock said. He rose and looked at his Bliss licking her lips clean from the load he just shot. “This might just be the best day every.”

“Oh look!” Joy said. Brock looked at her breasts and then hand, following it to another spot where a strange looking Geodude was hovering.

“That color. It looks like the meteor’s color.”

“How could that be?” Joy asked.

“Geodudes eat rocks. What if because it is a rock type, it can’t grow muscles but it can absorb thr traits of the rocks it eats,” Brock said.

“So, it could have the same effects as the meteor itself,” Joy said.

“Only one way to find out,” Brock said, rising up and walking towards the strange Geodude. He reached for his balls but didn’t find them. He then felt a warm hand and something pushing into it. Looking down, Blissey was there and his balls were in her hands. His Pokeballs.

“This is truly amazing,” Joy said.

----------

Professor Oak was in a bit of a shock right now. He went to see Delia Ketchum. What he found was an amazon that looked like her and had a glint in her eyes he had not seen in many years. Not caring she was nude, she reached for the professor and kissed him with more passion than he had known since his wife died many years ago.

Old feelings bubbled inside the man as he looked up at the beautiful woman. “Sam, I am yours if you want,” she whispered.

Breathing heavily, the human professor nodded and felt Delia’s strong hands unbuckle his pands and pulling them down.

Mr. Mime, correction, the very clearly Miss Mime worked in the garden, lifting up the dish and moving it aside. She collected the few strange rocks and put them aside. She watched as her human friend began making strange noises with the grey haired one.

-------

Ash didn’t know what they were saying but Pikachu and these two altered Pokemon were having some heavy conversation. Granbull seemed angry or upset about something and would occasionally look at him. Sableye would move around in the shadows but still would respond.

“Look, I don’t know how much you can understand me, but please, release me. If you come with me, I’ll treat you better than those two will. They’re drunk on their power and want to get even more. I don’t think it will stop them from hurting you Granbull,” Ash said. “Please. Release me.”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Do the Pokemon release him? Do they decide to rebel on their own?

2. Back to anyone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 who-me (UN: who-me at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BubbaZ85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968915-Pok-Titans/cid/1749305-Altars-and-Anointing