*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968915-Pok-Titans/cid/1752427-Watching-and-Burning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1968915
The Pokémon gang find a strange meteorite that causes muscle growth!
This choice: Back to anyone else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Watching and Burning

    by: who-me
Tracy noticed something odd on his walk as he carried his sketch book. Ash's Pokemon were not about. He moved to the pond about a mile from the lab and on instinct picked up his pencil and started to work. Taking out his measuring binoculars, he went to work at the chance of a lifetime.

A piece of the meteor fell in the ranch and it was found by Ash's Pokemon. What's more, they seemed to be sharing it among each other.

The herd of Tauros, once just over 4 and a half feet had added two feet of height could to their bodies. Their horns looked sharper and had grown out as well. The body of the bull pokemon was already like a tank but now, with the expanded legs, lit looked like one could plow through a steel wall and not even be slowed down. Beneath their massive bodies hung truly impressive specimens of manhood.

Snorlax was still in its sleeping phase. Small miracles because the once half-ton mass now looked double the weight with how much muscle it was packing. At a height of nearly ten feet, the once portly Pokemon looked like it could cause a lot of damage if it awoke and needed food. "Better make more of those blocks," Tracey gulped. And with it on its back, a truly massive member was exposed and had drawn in the attention of another.

Bayleaf was just short of a Meganium's average height at 5'6". Her body looked like it was sculpted from diamonds. She could probably out run a normal Tauros now. She was sucking and licking Snorlax's member.

Tracey made a note on the top of this sketch to keep out of sight of children.

Then Tracey saw him. The cause of the growth. Charizard scratched the hard belly now ripped with muscles. His thick arms looked like they could squeeze a human head clear off the shoulders. In the thick meaty hand was a glowing rock. He waved his mighty wings and even at this distance he could feel the breeze from the powerful wings.

With Charizard out of the way, Tracey saw a seven foot Heracross sucking hard on a a thin but still muscled Sceptile.

"This is getting insane," Tracey muttered. But despite his great ability to see things at the distance, Tracey didn't notice a 3'4" tank of a Bulbasaur walking up behind him with a meteor in her thick vine.

A wave of heat passed over the human watcher.

---------

Sableye came over to Ash and with a single swipe, the ropes were broken and Ash rose up to his feet tenderly. He looked and Granbull ripped apart Pikachu's binds. His little buddy cried happily. Pikachu jumped up onto Granbull's shoulder and worked on the unpleasant collar. Ash sighed in relief looked up at the alter.

He didn't understand how he was responsible. He didn't know why these Pokemon were so buffed up. He just knew the key to getting more power was up there.

"Can't let them keep this," Ash said softly. Slowly he walked up the steps saw the stone in the pool of blood. The shard was a circular shape but not the color of Sableyes's gems. It was either clear as crystal now or blood red. In the dim light it was hard to tell. Taking a moment to breath, he reached into the pool of his own blood and gripped the stone with his right hand.

That was when his hand felt as though it was on fire. A painful searing sensation came and went quickly but when turned his hand over, the stone wasn't being held by his hand. It was now imbedded into his hand. A slight burn was around where the gem touched skin. Its beautiful red color. A gentle warmth filled his hand now, like he dipped it in water. Looking at his blood, he gripped the bowl with his other hand and scattered the blood on the ground.

"Come on, let's get out of here," Ash said when he heard the clattering of metal. Pikachu cried happily. Ash turned and saw the collar on the floor.

Ash smiled when he felt his right hand tingle. Lifting it up, he felt lightheaded.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ash starts to grow bigtime.

2. Ash doesn't grow. What is going on?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 who-me (UN: who-me at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BubbaZ85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968915-Pok-Titans/cid/1752427-Watching-and-Burning