*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968915-Pok-Titans/cid/3041431-Dawn-and-the-meteorite
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1968915
The Pokémon gang find a strange meteorite that causes muscle growth!
This choice: Yes.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dawn and the meteorite

    by: Mypensayevrithing
LOCATION: Veilstone city, Sinnoh
I apologize in advance for the bad english

Dawn and Piplup are shopping when breaking news about a meteorite fall and a giant Machoke catches their attention.

"Scientists are still baffled as to the origins of this gigantic Machoke, but the Nurse Joy on scene claimed that whatever had caused it to grow was not natural. In related news, a large meteorite entered the atmosphere last night before breaking into pieces, and one such piece was discovered near the large Pokémon. A reward is available for anyone willing to find a piece and turn it in to the nearest Pokémon Center or police station."

"I really need some money, now that I'm a full-time coordinator, I always have to keep up with everything that is trendy, right Piplup?" "Plup!" the little piplup replies with pride, remaining in Dawn's lap. "Now that I think about it, the other night I saw a shooting star fall the other night on route 214, maybe it's a fragment of the meteorite, we could go and take a look!"

Dawn and Piplup thus decide to go to route 214, the place where Dawn thinks she saw the meteorite fall, but once they get there, a scene takes the coach by surprise and her piplup, a small and docile bunneary comes. chased by a group of Gravelers and while on the run, this bunneary ends up touching a strange stone resembling a huge diamond, and before anyone could even intervene, the little bunneary begins to evolve into a prosperous Bunneary, and when it all seems over, Lopunny's body begins to grow in size and muscle. Dawn watch as the pokemon rabbit grew to 8ft tall, each of her non-existent muscles start to appear, making her first appear toned and then move to a whole other level, doubling up in seconds, now her biceps are big like basketballs, legs as big as trees, a defined set of 8 abs and a pair of giant tits ...

"Oh my god those things are bigger than my head !!!!" Dawn exclaims seeing the transformation of the Lopuunny.

Luckily for her, Lopunny was too busy kicking the Gravelers who were bothering her, kicking them far beyond the stratosphere with her strong new legs.

Taking advantage of that moment of distraction, Dawn takes advantage of it to get closer to what presumably is the meteorite, with a feline shot, the coordinator grabs the fragment putting it in her bag and moves away into the thick of the forest.

After making sure she is not being chased, she decides to stop and analyze the situation "then, I just saw a small and frail Bunneary transform into a Lopunny, who then became a busty beauty with huge muscles, now counting this event, it makes sense that I sell such an object, and not use it to create an army of beautiful and very strong pokemon "while she extracts the meteorite from the bag and starts fixing it" What should I do with you, you tell me "

Without any warning, the stone begins to shine with a very strong light, making it fall from the hands of the coordinator.

"But what ..." Dawn says but her words are interrupted when suddenly she begins to feel a tingling in her right arm.

Looking down, she notices her slender right arm becoming big and muscular, non-existent biceps begin to form, quickly reaching the size of a lemon and then those of a basketball, her shoulders begin to become thick and round. She try to raise her right arm, but the rapid change causes her to momentarily lose her balance, but that doesn't last long.

Her left arm reaches the same size as her right, making her regain a minimum of balance.

"I ..." she starts touching her chest and feels her breasts seem to ... grow? Her “but ever-growing” b-cups breast break free from the captivity of her dress, bouncing freely, her upper body starts to look like that of a professional bodybuilder but it doesn't stay for long.

Dawn's now uncovered stomach has started to flatten out, only to be replaced by solid abs blocks which begin to form a solid set of majestic 8-packs accompanied by mighty obliques, her legs grow long and thicker, destroying her skirt and boots, then starting to get defined and solid, but holding a feminine figure, her butt grows big, round and toned by devouring her panties, her back widens and all her muscles push against her skin making her look like bigger and bigger.

"Please don't stop !!!" Dawn exclaims in pure ecstasy , as her sides expand and with her equally wide hips give Dawn an extreme hourglass figure, her pecs grow thicker as her boobs reach the g-cup, while Dawn's hair grows long to cover her butt.

Growth finally stops and Dawn breathes heavily as she admires her new 6.5 ft tall body, while Piplup gasps as she watches her trainer transform into a ripped goddess.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She test her new body

2. someone see her transforming

*Noteb*
3. She start to grow again

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mypensayevrithing (UN: trolololo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BubbaZ85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968915-Pok-Titans/cid/3041431-Dawn-and-the-meteorite