*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968915-Pok-Titans/cid/1745627-Pleasuring-Growth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1968915
The Pokémon gang find a strange meteorite that causes muscle growth!
This choice: Follow Flannery's growth.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Pleasuring Growth

    by: who-me
May watched with a perverted smile. After some thought, Flannery removed her tight clothes and stood nearly nude, only her underwear covering her groin remained on.

“I’m ready,” she said. May nodded and reached forward. The space rock glowed once more and Flannery felt a wave of something pass over her. The gym leader groaned in discomfort before a rush of pleasure came to her.

Before they could react, May put the gem close to Rapidash, Arcanine, and Torkoal. Each one collapsed a little before moaning in pleasure.

Slowly each one began to grow larger in their own ways.

Flannery’s hair grew longer so even held up it fell to her backside. Her body slowly built up and up giving her a thin appearance compared to May’s bulk.

Arcanine was growing like Vena: a boulder that only got bigger. Beneath his fur coat, muscles pumped up more and more, pushing the fire dog higher and higher. From between the legs, a mighty sheath opened and a large penis emerged.

Vena roared with anticipation and turned about.

Super Skitty looked to Torkoal as the pokemon more grew wider than tall. Even with a small increase in height, the phallic member that now hung was nothing to laugh at, proportionally mind you.

Rapidash neighed as its thin legs became thicker and thicker. The odds of one of these legs giving out or breaking from stress disappeared all together. Each one was becoming like thick steel rods. The hooves dug deeper into the ground as the pumped up pokemon was getting stronger and stronger. From between its legs, the phrase “hung like a Rapidash” could no longer apply to this fire horse. Even the neck and horn thickened in strength. The manes of flame grew hotter and hotter. Blazing 20 feet tall when the horse ejaculated onto the ground.

Arcanine roaded and rushed to Vena’s offered opening and slammed into the plant beast.

Flanner gasped as she blinked into awareness. Her panties were super moist now. They were so tight the might have been a second skin. She looked at May and realized she was taller once more.

“That . . That was amazing,” the gym leader said.

“I know. I can’t give this rock away so easily,” May said. Flannery nodded.

“No. We need to make more people grow. Make some nice muscle hunks for us,” Flannery said.

“I don’t know. I like the idea of being so much larger than my guy,” May said.

-----

Mimey ran outside when he heard Delia scream in euphoria. He looked at the giant muscular woman laying on the ground. He moved close, scared of what just happened. His eyes fell on the I-cup breasts, not noticing the stone on the ground. He didn’t notice the glow of the rock.

-------

“Tracey?” came a voice from the lab.

“Yes Professor?” Tracey replied, coming into the room.

“I can’t contact Delia. I wanted to see if she heard from Ash recently. With these strange events from these meteor strikes, it feels like something he could be aware about,” Professor Oak said. Tracey said nothing but considered just how many times the past few years when the world was in crisis and some danger abound, Ash was always close by.

“Alright. I’ll go see how the Pokemon are doing here,” Tracey said. The old man nodded and went out the front of the house.

-----------

Misty walked out of Mt. Moon. Her Politoed was next to her. Before getting too far, she have him a piece of the meteor and soon she had a hulking mass of toad standing five feet tall on his hind legs and looked able to bench press a rhyhorn.

They walked out into the open air where some reporters from different regions were watching this side of the mountain for any news.

Seeing a seven foot tall amazon with muscular pokemon certainly was that. They got close with their cameras and microphones. Misty just smiled and threw some shards of the meteor at them. Ty and Gabby, Kinsey and Tevin, and a few others flinched as the small shards struck them.

“Now you can be your own story,” Misty said as she walked by, ignoring the pain the people were in. She still had a few gems which could be used when she got to the gym.

---------

Ash groaned as he came around. Glancing about, felt his hands still bound. The wound cut to his hand was still healing. It was the same chamber as before. On the other side of the chamber, Pikachu and his Pokemon belt were out of reach.

When will this end? he thought. He was kidnapped from the woods by a mysterious figure. He woke up in this chamber where strange glyphs covered the room.

Blood of a Hero. That’s what was said to be needed to call something called the God Stone down to the planet as it came close. His captor was certainly elated this morning, but Ash didn’t pay the words any heed. There would be time for that later.

He pulled on his bonds, trying to escape but couldn’t. “Pikachu, you alright?” His little buddy groaned in pain. Badly injured, in need of medical help, and bound by rubber straps. Some Rhydon were closeby, always drawing Pikachu’s attacks, so he couldn’t knock open one of Ash’s other Pokemon.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Follow one of the growing people.

2. Just what is going on with Ash? Can he escape?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 who-me (UN: who-me at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BubbaZ85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968915-Pok-Titans/cid/1745627-Pleasuring-Growth