*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Morning routine
  2. Blake and Yang shrink
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969438-RWBY-ShrunkTransformed/cid/1986500-Morning-routine
by teniko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1969438
Shrink and object transformation- RWBY- What more can you want?!
This choice: They shrink in their sleep.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Morning routine

    by: teniko
Yang yawned, rolling swiftly out of bed. Her tired body stretched as she tried to snuggle into her pillow for warmth. Her hand flopped around in search of her pillow without luck before finally giving up and opening her eyes. Her eyes attempted to adjust to the darkness of the room as her hand searched lazily for the edge of the bed. The texture felt slightly off for some reason, her hand also couldn't reach the edge of the bed. Sensing trouble, she slowly stood up, finding a low ceiling locking her in place.
"What the- Ruby? Blake? Weiss?" Yang yelled, pushing against the fabric above her to discover it was malleable. Confused, she wandered forward, wisking her way through the strange material before eventually reaching the light. She suddenly realised with shock as to where she was.

On the other side of the room, on the top bunk, Blake was having the same dialema. Being a more quiet sleeper then Yang, there were no gaps in the covers to come out of other then by her pillow.
"I thought that mosquito looked weird" She muttered, carefully wandering through the darkness. Unsure of what actually happened, she was taken by surprise as the floor gave way. Even with her cat like reflexes, she was unable to prevent her fall off the edge of the bed without her gear. Not even Yang, who stood on the other side of the room, could see her falling down towards Weiss's level.

Too caught up with where she should go, Yang simply gathered her thoughts, thinking through how she was going to be found. Looking over the edge of her bed, Yang gulped. After being catapulted and launched in the air multiple times, even Yang found the height distressing. She scanned the floor for some kind of landing pad, or something to help her climb down but with Weiss's nagging everything that could of been used had been tucked under her bed.
"This is why slobbing out every now and then isn't a bad thing...!" Yang joked nervously, stepping away from the edge of the bed. Sunlight was flooding into the room from the curtains, it would only be a matter of time before someone woke up and checked her bed. Sighing with relief, she stood as far in the open as she could to help her be spotted.

Meanwhile, Blake tried to guide herself towards the soft matruss of Weiss's bed, the long drop gave her only a few moments to comprehend what was happening before crashing into the cover. Her hand slipped briefly as she almost tumbled fully out of bed, glancing behind her she saw Weiss's open boot. At Blakes size, without any tools, she realised it would be a struggle to escape the long boot before everyone woke up.
"Weiss!" She called out, grasping at the material in an attempt to get a better grip. Her hand couldn't make much of a dent though and her fingers couldn't fit in between the gaps of thread very well. Sighing, she began to climb towards the sleeping goddess before her-

You have the following choices:

1. Weiss rolles over (Knocking Blake into her boot)

*Noteb*
2. Blake makes it to Weiss

3. Yang's morning

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 teniko (UN: teniko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
teniko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969438-RWBY-ShrunkTransformed/cid/1986500-Morning-routine