*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Socked feet
  2. Toothbrushing
  3. Jaune
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969438-RWBY-ShrunkTransformed/cid/2106779-Socked-feet
by teniko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1969438
Shrink and object transformation- RWBY- What more can you want?!
This choice: Socks/ Nylons  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Socked feet

    by: teniko
Jaune slowly registered an annoyed Weiss throwing clothes on, he instinctivly tried to look away from the cursing dust user.
"Other people need to use the shower too Ruby- the other ones broken!" Weiss complained, looking uncomfortable in her own clothes. The blonde haired boy winced as he saw the normally clean freak girl dump a handful of wetwipes into the bin, he guessed that she didn't want to be late or unclean. He also guessed that fate had chosen this day for him to be one of her items.

He swallowed as hard as a sock could swallow as she sat down next to him, her face cringing as she felt her toes slide against each other. Without any wet wipes left and with time ticking on she mentally swore as the ice queen of the school roughly grabbed Jaunes paralized body. It didn't take long for the complaining Jaune to work out what he was as he saw his partner get swiftly jammed onto Weiss's left foot.

The small leader whimpered as Weiss hardly glanced down, her unwashed foot swiftly entered into him, wiggling down his sock body.
"W-weiss-!" He tried to call out once more as she tugged him tight. Her uncaring eyes wincing as she slowly brought a finger down, idly rubbing his body between her toes, mouthing 'gross' every now and then before remembering the time. Jaune could only whine as the petite girl slammed him into the ground, grinding him down with each step before the lighting changed. Giving up yelling, the tiny sock accepted his fate at the feet of one of his friends as she ram rodded him into her boot. Her cold and clammy foot slowly warmed up as it wriggled yesterdays sock lint into her new socks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

Weiss stomped down her heel just as the shower turned off, She shot the door to the shower a dirty look before opening the front door-
"It's 8:54" She called through, smiling as she heard Ruby crashing around the bathroom before leaving herself. She swiftly shut the door behind her before matching off at a quickened pace, listening to her heels crack on the tiled floors as she briskly walked to lessons, Unaware of the torment she was putting her sock through as it soaked up a day and a nights worth of sweat. Weiss sighed, regretting skipping her evening shower for sleep, but glad she found the pack of wet wipes.

She arrived just in time to class, taking her regular seat near to the front as she prepared for her lesson. Her long toes idly curling and pinching at the worn down sock as the lesson started to begin.

It wasn't until later that the sock was to be removed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Jaune felt his body giving up, the abusive toes constantly gripped and pulled at his nose and tongue as his unaware tormentor enjoyed her lessons. The cold feet had slowly heated up durning the day as it flossed him thoroughly between each toe, even when they stopped pinching him he could feel the tiny pieces of lint she had managed to grind down lodged between her toes. After hours of tapping, clenching, wiggling and stomping in the cramped prison of Weiss's boot he realized they had reached the time he had been dreading. Her foot firmly planted it self on his body as she got ready to fight her opponent in a training session. She was merciless- stomping twisting and running to finish the match as fast as possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Weiss panted, a bead of sweat dribbling down her forhead as her opponent surrendered. She smiled, giving a small bow as the bell rang out once more. The young dust user almost ran as everyone made their way to the locker rooms to get cleaned up. Her grin widened as she slipped into the showerroom first, her mind set being 'first in last out'. Happy to be alone, she quickly yanked off her boots,
"I've got to get up before Ruby-" She winced, noticing the outine of her toes from the sweat on the light blue sock, not noticing her abused sock gasping for air and feebly escape from her filthy foot, Weiss quickly yanked off the rest of her clothes, subconciously procrastinating releasing her foot from her sock last as she hurried to get into the shower.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Jaune couldn't complain, he had finally escaped the old boot, his mind and body too worn out to care about the changing girl ontop of him as she hopped out of clothes and made her way towards the showers. Her fingers slowly peeled him away from the sweaty foot just as the noise of chattering girls drifted into the locker room. Jaune didn't care too much until the rushing Weiss flung him into the middle of the floor as she hurried to get to the shower.
"Wait! Weiss!" Jaune tried to yell, but it was pointless. He could already feel her scrubbing off the lint that had once been apart of him. A shudder ran down his spine as the door opened, the crowd of girls wandered towards his crumpled body.

Given no time to think as some of them started to take their boots off, his mind went blank as he glanced up at Coco's sunglasses before her plump bare foot landed ontop of him, her heavy weight grounding down on his frilly body before kicking off. Not given time to recover, a long white socked foot was quick to replace it, kicking him back slightly across the tiled floor. He just barely saw the previous girls bunny ears before a nylon clad foot covered him. The skirt of Ruby fluttered over head as she bore down into him,
"R-Ruby-" Jaune attempted, before Yangs boots decimated his attempts at speech. He was put through turmoil as Blakes bare foot replaced that. The rest of the crowd piled in, completely trampling the poor sock into the ground, he occasionally managed to spot someone he recognised like Emerald and her team before they too hopped ontop of him without thought, Cinders heels finally making him give up hope of escaping the constant trampling.

The crowed slowly died down as everyone made there way into the showers. Jaune couldn't even admire the sight as his flattened body lay still infront of the door in pain. He managed a small groan as he heard the door opening once more for another stomping.
"Wow- when did we get a foot rag?" Nora's chirpy voice buzzed in, her boots and socks slipping off ungracefully as she bounded over to Jaune. Without pause, she quickly stepped down, wiping her feet harshly against the poor socks body with glee before Pyrrha and Ruby stopped her,
"I don't think the school would invest in that-" Ruby smilled, the sock on the ground radiated joy as Pyrrha picked him up away from her hyper team mate. After a quick glance, she dropped the sock off on Weiss's bench,
"Sorry Weiss-" She spoke softly, leaving the sock rest.

You have the following choices:

1. Someone sits on Jaune

2. Jaune starts to transform again

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 teniko (UN: teniko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
teniko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969438-RWBY-ShrunkTransformed/cid/2106779-Socked-feet