*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969438-RWBY-ShrunkTransformed/cid/2875172-Less-than-a-mouse
by teniko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1969438
Shrink and object transformation- RWBY- What more can you want?!
This choice: Reaches her Ankle.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Less than a mouse

    by: PenSlayer5
Anger was not an emotion Pyrrha Nikos was used to experiencing. The former Mistral champion had felt annoyance before, even frustration, but anger was definitely a rare one. So rare in fact that anyone that knew her personally would honeslty forget she could feel such an emotion.

So it was quite the accomplish for people like Cardin and now Jaune to push her that far. Whereas Cardin did so on purpose to try and rile her up, her partner had done so unintentionally with little effort. A great feat indeed. All it took was for him to give himself a five knuckle shuffle while ogling their friend on their sister team.

It was wrong on so many level, especially since Yang was unaware of his eyes on her. But more than that, Pyrrha was upset that he wasn't looking at her like that. For so long she'd tried to get his attention by being as obvious as possible and yet, even after things like the school dance the message still hadn't sunk in.

Instead the young blonde focused all his attention on the Schnee heiress who quite honestly made it abundantly clear she wanted nothing to do with him in a romantic way, and now he was setting his sights on the busty brawler of team RWBY. Why!? Why did he look at everyone else but her!? She was his partner damn it!

So lost in her thoughts was she that she almost didn't stop in time when she found him on the bed. Looking down at the blonde she could only scowl slightly as she took in his size. Puny would be a good word to describe him. He was far smaller than she was, capping off at around her ankles.

Despite her forcefully contained anger, it was very odd to look down to meet his gaze. Way down. Good thing she found him first instead of Yang or Nora. There's no telling how those two would react. Actually now that she thought about it, Yang would most likely flip out and Nora would want to play. Speaking of Nora she needed to remember to check on her and Ren when she was done here.

----

Jaune meanwhile didn't know what to make of this. His partner was huge, not as big as Yang but still far larger than he was. If he had to guess he only reached up to her ankle. Just how small was he? And why did Pyrrha look angry? It was rare to ever see her mad, unless...

His eyes widened, had she seen him getting off to Yang? She must have. Why else did she have that barely hidden scowl on her face. Oh she was pissed. She probably thought he was slime now. That's just great. He'd managed to piss off one of the very few people at Beacon who actually gave a damn about him.

The old Arc luck was no help here.

----

Back up above Pyrrha did her best to try and put a lid on her emotions. Right now she was so angry and jealous it was driving her crazy. Why was she so jealous? Yes she liked him, but was it really to this degree already that she wanted to tear Yang's head off and chew Jaune out.

Well, she planned to chew him out no matter what, but... gods she needed to calm down and take a deep breath. Right now wasn't the time for petty jealousy. They all needed to figure this out and somehow find a way to get Yang's attention while she was still in the room.

"Deep breaths." Pyrrha told herself. "You're in the arena and your doing battle against the Grim Reaper."

----

Jaune watched his partner in confusion. One minute she looked mad and the next... oh! Now he understood. She was going to her happy place. He could understand that, his sister used to do that all the time when they were upset. He just hoped like with his sister's her calming mechanism actually worked.

If not... he would be in some real hot water.

You have the following choices:

1. Pyrrha calms down

*Noteb*
2. Pyrrha's still angry

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PenSlayer5 (UN: penslayer5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
teniko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969438-RWBY-ShrunkTransformed/cid/2875172-Less-than-a-mouse