*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Muscle Sam
  2. Push her away and run out the door
  3. Sam
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970050-Totally-Pumped/cid/3158392-Muscle-Sam
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1970050
The ladies of Totally Spies get bigger and stronger!
This choice: It was Sam  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Muscle Sam

    by: HeroOfHunter68
Sam ran back because she was worried about Clover. When she suddenly stood in front of the front door again, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was a muscular clover much bigger and wider than she ran out earlier and who stands naked in front of her. Sam couldn't take her eyes off Clover when she suddenly let out a low moan. Clover heard this groan so that the blonde moves towards Sam in a flash. Sam couldn't move anymore because Clover was holding her too tight so that the slightest movement could break her arms and legs. It comes as it comes Clover puts a latch in Sam's mouth after a few seconds Sam screamed out a loud moan. She grows to 2 meters. Her arms became the size of soccer balls and her chest became wider. After her transformation, she is full of ecstasy and takes another bar so that she is on a par with Clover.

You have the following choices:

1. Sam and Clover have sex

*Noteb*
2. The two are disturbed

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HeroOfHunter68 (UN: capo68 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BubbaZ85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970050-Totally-Pumped/cid/3158392-Muscle-Sam