*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The wish.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971986-With-a-single-wish/cid/1728311-The-wish
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1971986
A teenaged boy is given a single wish by an all powerful being.
Chapter #1

The wish.

    by: lord thanatos
Somewhere in a dark corner of a distant dimension, Alkazar The All Powerful watched the daily lives of the the inhabitants of a small planet located in the spiral arm of the milky way galaxy. Known as Earth by the natives, it was, so far as Alkazar was concerned, a small and insignificant world, circling an equally small and insignificant star.

Despite it's seeming insignificance however, Alkazar found it's inhabitants fascinating. Though just as puny and insignificant in the eyes of the mighty immortal as any other lower life form, and far more so than some, they nonetheless possessed incredible imagination and creativity. Alkazar lacked imagination, as did most other sentient lifeforms in the known universe, most creatures dealing only in hash reality, and not prone to the flights of fancy these humans were subject to.

One human in particular had become the focus of Alkazars scrutiny, a young male on the verge of adulthood known to the other members of his race as Eric Johnson. Chosen, in small part for the exceptional creativity he possessed, but mostly at random, Alkazar had decided to use his incredible powers to grant the boy the opportunity to change the fate of his species by granting him one wish that would affect everyone on the planet, either directly, or indirectly. This was no selfless gesture on the part of Alkazar however.

No, the simple truth of the matter was, Alkazar was bored. This human was in fact nothing more than a diversion for him, a way of relieving the tedium of his endless existence, if only for a moment. The boys fate was irrelevant, as was that of his species, though should humanity be destroyed, Alkazar had already determined that he would intervene and save at least a few of them in his private collection, as they were rather fascinating, and might well serve to entertain him again someday if he kept them around. The only thing Alkazar had not yet decided on was just how he would go about granting the boys wish. Turning a small fraction of his vast intellect towards the decision in question, Alkazar considered all the possibility's in the most minute detail, determining what method was the most likely to bring forth the sort of entertainment he desired, deciding after a few microseconds...........

You have the following choices:

1. The Detatched world.

2. A New Dick-tator.

3. Surprise me!

4. Eric Almighty?! OH SHIT!

5. More wishes.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lord thanatos (UN: rasyt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lord thanatos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971986-With-a-single-wish/cid/1728311-The-wish