*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A new Dick-tator
  2. The wish.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971986-With-a-single-wish/cid/1728695-A-new-Dick-tator
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1971986
A teenaged boy is given a single wish by an all powerful being.
This choice: A New Dick-tator.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A new Dick-tator

    by: Unknown
You are Eric, a normal (well, physically normal. Psychologically...) teenager just going about your day. You were just wrapping up your nightly homework when a voice projected from behind you. "Eric, my name is Alkazar the all powerful. I have chosen you out of the billions of your kind to be the recipient of a single wish. This wish can drastically effect your life, so-"
You interrupt without even looking back "Ha ha, very funny Rachel. Now go and suck someone else's dick, I really am not in the mood for this tonight!" It was true that you had a terrible day. You're pretty sure you bombed two tests, your class presentation was interrupted by the fire alarm and all of your files got fried due to the fire sprinklers so you had to redo all of that, and some lunatic driver rear ended you so your dad was going to tear your head off when he got home from work.
For an instant Alkazar considered erasing you from the fabric of time for your insolence, but decided against it. Your rashness in your rage could make for very interesting wishes. "I am exactly who I claim I am. I am Alkazar the all powerful, and you shall be granted one wish, any wish!"
You groan and blurt out "I wish I was the king of all bitches, just so I could order you to leave!"
Alkazar simple snaps his fingers and says "Done."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
You wake up groggy and confused, not aware of your surrounding as light pours from the window behind you. You mumble something and sit up, wincing at how bright the room was. "Ergh, how is the sun up at this hour?!" You question, rubbing your tired eyes.
"Good morning Sir Eric, how are you doing today?" A familiar voice asks.
You open your eyes and nearly have them shoot from your sockets. You are in some sort of throne room, marble floors, silver laced walls, and gold painted pillars holding up a ceiling with a beautiful mosaic of you on it. You are naked in the mosaic save for a royal crown, and you hold a scepter in your left hand and your erect cock in your right.
You look down from the finely detailed work of art and see that it was your step sister Stephenie who had awoken you, and she was nude! She held a clip board that covered her chest but her privates were fully in view. Standing on either side of her were tall women, about 6'2" each. They wore Kevlar vests, helmets, and brandished rifles, but like your sister they wore no other clothing!
"What the hell is going on here?!" You shout, pushing yourself backwards across your satin and cashmere bed.
Stephenie look at you with some concern. "I was afraid of this, that bump to the head may have done more damage than I had anticipated. Here, I'll try and jog your memory." She said, setting the clipboard down and sitting on your bed. She placed her hand on your knee and began explaining.
"Well my lord, you are the king of all women. When you tuned fourteen every woman on earth became aware of your presence, and could fantasize about no one else. We gathered around you and cheered for you, we all needed you to be ours, and due to your genes we could not disobey a word you uttered! With the power of half the world's population at your disposal you conquered Australia and renamed it in your style: Johnsonville! You have ruled for three years and have ushered in an era of love and renewal for all woman kind! You don't remember?"
After she said it though it actually DID start coming back to you. No men apart from you were allowed on the island (though you had gone to war many times in the past to ensure this), all male children were sent to the men for raising, and you had complete control over every woman on earth! Last night you had been partying when you fell and hit your head hard. You felt at your forehead and indeed it was wrapped in gauze. "It is returning to me, yes." You inform her, much to her relief.
"Excellent news sire! Now, for the first piece of today's agenda..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
lord thanatos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971986-With-a-single-wish/cid/1728695-A-new-Dick-tator