*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ...on a copy of Apollo's body.
  2. your dog
  3. Someone Else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/2884038-on-a-copy-of-Apollos-body
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1972796
A tale of magic longsword that can cut off body parts and let them live.
This choice: ...on a copy of Apollo's body.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

...on a copy of Apollo's body.

    by: TPDSMCH
You decide to give yourself an extra husky, a clone of Apollo. You cut at the original Apollo, leaving a pile of the original Apollo's body parts on the floor. You assemble the new Apollo and send him off. Apollo 2 greets Apollo 1 the way regular dogs would greet one another, after they both smell around a bit.

You decide to test what you have done. "Apollo! Here boy."

Both Apollos look at you. Both of them run over excitedly and greet you, licking you.

"Good boys," you say.

The Apollos then finish up and go onto the couch. You then think of what to do next.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TPDSMCH (UN: tpds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/2884038-on-a-copy-of-Apollos-body