*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. neck
  2. Jenny - 43 - caretaker
  3. Your Teacher
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/2853836-neck
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1972796
A tale of magic longsword that can cut off body parts and let them live.
This choice: neck  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

neck

    by: Shrugs
The sword slices through her neck as if it was nothing, her head immediately comes free of her neck and falls, landing in her bag, her body on the other hand just collapses onto the floor, you get a tad worried then recall the note, she was just asleep.
You reach into her bag and pull out her head, it was surprisingly heavy and you look over her, for a woman in her forties she was quite attractive, and so you gently plant a kiss on her lips, she didn’t return it due to her being asleep.
You wonder what to do with her head for a second before opening your backpack and stuffing it inside before putting it back on, you then walk back down the hall abit, to about where you were standing when Jenny dropped her bag and hit the button on the swords hilt.
Jenny’s headless body jolts slightly and begins to get up, you rush over to her and give her a hand, you take in the bizarre sight as you do so, never letting your eyes off her neck stump, once she was in her feet she pulls out her phone and begins to type something before showing you

“Oh, thank you for the hand”

You read this and reply “oh it’s no problem, here let me help more”

You then reach for her bag and get her up some of the things scattering the hall, she reached for her bag before tugging it back and saying “no I’ll carry it, you’ll just drop it again, where were you going, the supply room?”

In response Jenny begins typing once more

“Oh, well thank you even more, and yes I was”

You read this and then set off together towards the supply room, you pass two other students as you do so but both of them are glued to their phones and pay you no attention, and with in no time you have arrived and both head in.
You give Jenny her bag back and she places it in a locker at the back, she then reaches for her caretaker vest and puts it on, before pulling out her phone once more

“Yet again, thank you, what was your name again?” You laugh at this when you realise she didn’t even know your name

“it’s John, and there’s no need to thank me”

She gives you a small hug to which you return, leaning your head on her neck stump, you now feel kinda bad about slicing her head off, as you lift your head off her neck you stare at her beautiful stump for a while before leaning in and planting a kiss on it.

How does Jenny respond ?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrugs (UN: tjmmason at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/2853836-neck