*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Thrown out
  2. When it all started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973164-Body-Possession-Adventure/cid/2468176-Thrown-out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1973164
You are a new recruit in the government and they need you for a new project.
This choice: Choice five  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Thrown out

    by: possess_manes
Excitement is something most people feel when they ride a roller coaster or do something strange. Excitement is a good thing in moderate amounts. But as for James who is currently possessing the body of an unknown hunter in the woods, his excitement is bearing him down. Without focus, he underestimated the willpower of the hunter, let alone see how determined the hunter is in removing him from his body.

"What the fuck!?" The hunter cursed. Something weird jumped at him. He doesn't know if it is an animal or something. But all he knows that it's desperately trying to get inside his body. With his willpower and a large inhale and spit, he managed to spit out most of the thing attacking him. He looked at it and saw that it is gleaming blue amidst the green and brown surroundings. He inhaled once more and spat more than he could do back home. There was no time to hesitate, he pulled open his rifle and shot whatever that things is. With one shot, he hit the thing straight through its main body. Another shot then another and another until all eight bullets are used. He glanced, and stood amazed that his actions were all for naught. All eight bullets, without their canisters, are floating at the body of that hideously cerulean monstrosity. Once again, he did not hesitate as he ran away towards his truck.

James on the other hand, has his excitement replaced with fear and then replaced with relief like a rollercoaster's quick twists and hoops. So far, bullets are ineffective against him. But so far, he has no host to escape this musky forest. He also realized that he needs serious concentration if he is ever going to posses someone. As he slid from trees to trees, he kept a lookout for some weak minded animals to take over. The shots from the hunter's gun scared the animals away and the only soul left for miles is James'. Nevertheless, he kept moving and moving he was mere inches away from the interstate road.

The cars whizzed and strobed in a flash of colors. Big trucks, small cars, strange vehicles and two wheeled motorcycles sped past James. He looked sidewards and saw a steady stream of cars coming his way. James concentrated and formed an appendage as thin a straw yet as long as a broom. He pulled and twisted his appendage, like a lasso and flicked it towards a random car he hit. As is with the cars, James was pulled in a blinding speed, away from the forrest and into whereever this car is going. Judging from the sign, he must be going somewhere over north. Specifically, Colorado.

Anyway, as the car sliced on the great green landscape, James managed to enter the car on one of its numerous hidden entrances. Inside, the cool breeze of the AC surprised James. The cold tingles ran through the surface of his translucent skin and shivered his non-existent bones. On the driver's seat was a man, of great mass. His face was almost engulfed with a huge clean cropped brown beard.

"Another hour and we're there." The driver said.

A man who's somewhat younger sat shotgun beside the driver. Although, unlike the driver, this guy is just starting to grow a beard. "You've been telling that for the last three hours."

Behind the driver are two boys who are uninterested with the ongoing conversation between the driver and the shotgun. On the left seat was a teenager with bright brown eyes and a dirty wood colored hair. He has his earphones tightly packed on his ear while fiddling with his social media account on his phone. On the right however, a kid, probably 13 to 15, is fiddling with his phone to. Like the person beside him, he was more interested in the cartoon playing on his phone rather than the bickering of the people in front of him.

"Well, I like to keep you people excited on our trip." The driver said.

"We're already excited for the past few days. And it says here on my GPS, that we won't be reaching Seattle till Monday morning."

"Bah!" The driver groaned. "You and your techno gizmo. I prefer to use the method I grew up with."

"Well whatever you say dear." And the shot gun kissed the driver on his bushy cheeks and proceeded to fiddle his phone like the boys at the back.

As this fight between the new and the old are unfolding, James temporarily forgot that he is a being capable of possessing bodies and bad one at that. Well, maybe not this time. As the four people fell into a mellow silence, he decided that he must pick one. And this time, he needs all the focus he could get.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Driver

*Noteb*
2. The Shotgun

*Noteb*
3. The Teem

4. The Kid

*Noteb*
5. Remain a passenger on the car

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 possess_manes (UN: space_man2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smith1990 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973164-Body-Possession-Adventure/cid/2468176-Thrown-out