*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/1980099-Invite-Ino-out-for-some-Lunch
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #1973567
Naruto's life is one of misery... watch as he is abused.
This choice: Invite Ino out for some Lunch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Invite Ino out for some Lunch

    by: Razamataz22
"Well instead of staying here why don't we go for some lunch," offered Naruto trying to do his best to keep things in some sort of fine manner.

"Oh, and pray do tell where you intend to take me if I was to accept your offer," said Ino as she put a hand on her hip.

"We'll head somewhere nice," said Naruto realizing that he suddenly may have put himself into more trouble than what may have been worth.

"Somewhere nice," repeated Ino. "Have you ever been somewhere nice?"

The words themselves had a little bit of bite to them as Naruto realized he had never really dined many places outside of Ichiraku's. "What about that BBQ place that Chouji likes?"

"Please, that place is a dingier spot than Anko's dango bar," scoffed Ino.

"Well there is a little cafe by the park, we can have a light lunch there," offered Naruto.

"That's your best suggestion so far," said Ino. "You do know how expensive it is there though?"

"Uhh...yea..." said Naruto not actually knowing what anything there actually cost.

"Mmph."

"So uhh yea you want to head out?"

Brushing her hair back, Ino gave her answer.

You have the following choices:

1. Sure then

*Noteb*
2. No we're staying here

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Razamataz22 (UN: razamataz22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/1980099-Invite-Ino-out-for-some-Lunch