*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2274763-Narutos-Bad-Life-Just-Got-A-Little-More-Worse
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #1973567
Naruto's life is one of misery... watch as he is abused.
This choice: Shrunken slave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Naruto's Bad Life Just Got A "Little" More Worse

    by: Josimus Prime
"Shrunk? How is that even possible?" Naruto asked in confusion, yet still scared.

"I'm so glad that you asked. Let me show you what I mean." Mikoto said.

Mikoto reaches into her bag of scrolls and pulls out one with the shrinking jutsu in it. She performed the hand signs that's in the scroll and the jutsu hits him to begin shrinking him down. Naruto was bewildered and horrified that he's actually shrinking right now. He stops shrinking when he reaches to about 2 inches tall and Mikoto reaches down to grab the tiny 4 year old from the ground and to her now ginormous face with that evil look still on it.

"Now, you're gonna be doing whatever I want with you and if you don't, I'll just have to eat you. Understood, Brat?" Mikoto asked with hate.

Naruto nodded as he understood his current position.

"Good. Now, let's get you to work." Mikoto suggested.

Mikoto lifts up her dress to reveal her dark blue panties with the Uchiha symbol on the back and pulls on the

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Back to put him by her asshole

2. Front to keep him by her vagina

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2274763-Narutos-Bad-Life-Just-Got-A-Little-More-Worse