*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Give Ino a Massage
  2. Ino.
  3. Start of Naruto Shippuden
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2481342-Give-Ino-a-Massage
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #1973567
Naruto's life is one of misery... watch as he is abused.
This choice: Give Ino a Massage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Give Ino a Massage

    by: Razamataz22
"No, allow me," offered Naruto. "After all I'm the guest of your house, you shouldn't be doing physical work on my behalf."

"Oh, since when did you become such a gentleman?" asked Ino.

"After watching Jiraiya act with girls, I picked up a few things here and there," said Naruto as he stretched out his fingers, several small pops and cracks ringing out. Ino meanwhile tried her best to hide the smirk threatening to spread across her face as she contemplated just what else Naruto had learned from the Toad Sage. Deciding to test out her theory, she started stripping down to her undergarments and was pleasantly surprised to find that Naruto didn't turn into a jibbering mess at seeing her in nothing but a bra and her panties. Depending on how he was with his fingers she would decide if she would reward him with anything more. If by some chance he was terrible then she would be sure to punish him.

As Ino laid down on the massage table, Naruto gently placed his fingers onto Ino's shoulders. He began, his fingers pushing into Ino's muscles with a technique that was.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Razamataz22 (UN: razamataz22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/2481342-Give-Ino-a-Massage