*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973691-Erotica-Reigns/cid/2376383-Ranma-12
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1973691
Everyone from everything having sex with each other. Kinks allowed.
This choice: Ranma 1/2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ranma 1/2

    by: FFtheSnake
Ranma Saotome had an interesting life.

As in the Chinese curse sense of 'interesting life.'

His father, Genma Saotome, a powerful but dumb martial artist, had drug him off on a training quest when he was young, promising to make him 'manly' at the cost of his life if he failed. Which meant days of starvation, cruel training, and Genma's criminal tendancies getting them into trouble constantly.

It should be obvious that Ranma grew up resenting his father. Especially since he later found out his mother had no real intention of following up on the death part of the pledge.

And then Jusenkyo.

The Cursed Springs. Anyone who fell into a spring would be cursed to change into whatever drowned there whenever exposed to enough cold water, only hot water capable of reversing the transformation. Genma fell into the Spring of the Drowned Panda. Ranma fell into the Spring of the Drowned Girl, meaning the handsome, muscular young man became a busty redheaded woman whenever cold water splashed on him.

To make matters worse, Ranma was apparently engaged to multiple women. There was Akane Tendo, whom was the daughter of Genma's old friend Soun, the two making a marriage pact to unite their two schools of martial arts before either of them had kids. There was the Chinese amazon Shampoo, whom he accidentally engaged to after defeating her as a guy, her tribe's laws saying they had to be married. There was his old friend Ukyo Kuonji, an okonomiyaki chef, whom Ranma had thought was a guy for years. They became engaged after Genma betrothed Ranma to Ukyo's father so he could steal their okonomiyaki cart. And then there was Kodachi Kuno. A lunatic poison-specialist gymnast who just thought she was engaged to him, but he still countered her as being part of his hassles. Ranma couldn't bring himself to dump any of them, both out of ego and because he just didn't want to hurt their feelings. Plus, he was legitimately attracted to all of them.

Then there was the rivals. Tatewaki Kuno, the delusional swordsman and Kodachi's brother. Ryoga Hibiki, who's sense of direction was abysmal and tended to get lost in a normal house, and ALSO hated Ranma for getting him cursed with turning into a pig. Mousse, another Chinese amazon who was in love with Shampoo and wanted Ranma dead.

That and so many other things made Ranma wondered why he ever bothered getting out of bed anymore. Everything was at a truce point now, but only because Ranma agreed to a condition. The fiancees (especially an enraged Kodachi, who recently found out about Ranma's curse after months of being in denial) were tired of fighting over Ranma and would agree to a truce, but only if Ranma did one thing - lose his virginity as a woman.

They thought he wouldn't accept it. But they had underestimated Ranma's legendary stubbornness.

He agreed to lose his virginity as a woman. To invoke his curse and fuck a guy in his female form.

Cologne, sympathetic (and amused), gave her a potion that would make her aroused when the time came. Now came the hard part, finding a guy to seduce. She supposed she could always go the easy route, and go to Kuno. He'd jump in bed with her at a whim, she was sure of it. Ryoga... he might be an interesting challenge, considering their animosity towards each other. There was Ukyo's waiter, Konatsu. The male kunoichi was effeminate enough that she wouldn't feel awkward doing him. Mousse... he'd DEFINITELY be a challenge to seduce.

Actually, now that she thought of it as a challenge, it wasn't so repugnant an idea to her...

----------------------

Four girls sat in a private group bath that Kodachi had paid for, trying to process what had happened earlier.

"Wow..." Akane said softly. "He's... he's really going to go out and get laid as a girl..." The short-haired young martial artist just stared into space, shocked.

Nearby, Shampoo sat with a stunned look on her face. The muscular amazon's purple hair was a stark contrast to Kodachi and Akane's black and Ukyo's brown, her body visibly toned.

Ukyo was brushing out her long, brown hair, shaking her head and chuckling. "We forgot who we were dealing with, girls. Ranma never backs down from a challenge," she said.

Kodachi, elegant as ever, sighed. "Dear Ranma is so brave... I cannot imagine another man who'd embrace such a task..."

Akane nodded, finding herself blushing as she looked at Kodachi's breasts. Really, all of the girls had better figures than her. So pretty...

"Crazy girl right," Shampoo said, finding herself glancing at Akane. "Ranma very brave..." Ranma also had bad taste. Akane was absurdly cute. Why hadn't she noticed before?

Ukyo, for her part, was admiring Shampoo's rear. She'd never really considered the bodies of other girls before, and the Chinese amazon had an amazing one, she had to admit. She found herself wondering what those muscles felt like.

Kodachi, meanwhile, was giving Ukyo an appraising look. For a peasant, she was quite beautiful. Very beautiful, in fact. She was stirring something in the rich beauty's loins. All the girls were...

Meanwhile, nearby, a short little old man was busily wafting the scent of his special incense throughout the bath. He stayed hidden, giggling quietly to himself.

This was Happosai, the Grandmaster of the martial art that Genma, Ranma, Soun, and Akane practiced. And he was currently using a special incense to increase the sexual desire of any woman who smelled it. He wanted a lesbian four way, and by god, he was going to get it!

--------------------------------------

The other two Tendo Sisters, Nabiki and Kasumi, were making their way to the home of the family doctor, Doctor Tofu Ono. The warm, loving Kasumi had had a crush on Tofu for years. Tofu was fond of Kasumi as well, but he was bad at showing his feelings, and tended to have panic attacks which resulted in him acting like a lunatic.

Nabiki, for her part, was acting a bit out of character. The money-grubbing middle child of the Tendo clan wasn't charging Kasumi for this. (Although really, no one in Nerima could bring themselves to do bad things to Kasumi.) And she wouldn't charge Tofu blackmail money if all things went well.

"I still don't know about this, Nabiki," Kasumi said, uncertain, fidgeting with the sexy garment she wore under her coat. Nabiki was dressed in the same outfit.

"You two need to get together," Nabiki said. "You both deserve happiness. I've seen it happen before, a guy getting accousted by two beautiful girls at once losing his shyness."

Kasumi, in a rare moment of pettiness, pouted. "Well... maybe I don't want to share..." she said.

Nabiki laughed. "Relax. It's strictly going to be a one time thing, having a threesome with the doc. My only purpose here is to help you and Tofu get together. If I get off during the whole thing, that's just my payment."

Kasumi fidgeted. "Father wouldn't approve of this..."

"You let me worry about Weepy," Nabiki said. "You just focus on Tofu and all the naughty things we're going to have him do to us tonight."

Kasumi blushed. Nabiki grinned. "God you're cute when you blush."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ranma's quest for dick (Genderswap)

*Noteb*
2. Fiance Orgy

*Noteb*
3. Seducing Tofu (Incest)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973691-Erotica-Reigns/cid/2376383-Ranma-12