*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973691-Erotica-Reigns/cid/2922935-MarvelDC-Crossover
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1973691
Everyone from everything having sex with each other. Kinks allowed.
This choice: Marvel/DC Crossover...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Marvel/DC Crossover...

    by: FFtheSnake
Story Idea 1.) It's a seemingly normal day. However something has happened. 10% of the universe's female population, including every costumed heroine or villainess, and any female connected to them, has become a lustful, huge-chested bimbo. They still have their intelligence and talents/powers, they just are completely sex-obsessed.

Story Idea 2.) Mojo, much to the horror of Spiral, wants to go into porn. So he recruits the filthy former resident of Apokalips, Sleez, to help him. And of course, the heroes of Earth are their intended victims...

Story Idea 3.) An Elder of the Universe that no one likes to talk about called the Partyer has decided to make himself known. He is considered a menace, as his powers can bring an entire society to stop, stagnating them in an endless party. So feared is he that ancient enemies such as the Shi'ar, Kree, Skrulls, and the various Lantern Corps head to Earth, only to find his influence already spreading.

Story Idea 4.) A man finds he can make any woman he wants completely obedient and adoring towards him with a touch, and make any man do what he wants without complaint. He of course uses this for sex. (Hypnosis.)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1973691-Erotica-Reigns/cid/2922935-MarvelDC-Crossover