*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1781712-Suzys-Little-Secret-Revealed
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: she manages to struggle free and run. HIDE QUICK  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Suzy's Little Secret Revealed

    by: Kuddles
         The woman with the dark hair told Jessica, “Suzy, we are terribly disappointed in your behavior, and you’ll have some answering to do when we return to St. Mary’s.. Now, finish dressing and we’ll discuss this little prank later”, and with that, she drew the small curtain across the door to the dressing room.

         God! This is SO DEGRADING!, thought Jessica as she ran through her options. She was considering marching out there and confronting the women, regaining her confidence slightly not standing meekly between them having her bottom slapped.

         Jessica was making the final touches on her school girl outfit, trying to keep the skirt from riding up in the back, and having slight difficulty breathing in the too tight top. The women seemed to be chatting away amicably and had all drifted a few steps away from the dressing room . As she quickly glanced through the small purse that Suzy was carrying, she finds the usual effects a younger girl in a private school might have along with her. But then, Jessica finds at the bottom of the purse, a sex toy that Suzy must have been trying to sneak out of the exclusive women’s boutique!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1781712-Suzys-Little-Secret-Revealed