*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1786058-Oopsy-Suzy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: Jess runs for it, but trips, spilling her purse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Oopsy Suzy

    by: Kuddles
         Peeking out of the boutique dressing stall, Jess notices that the women all have their backs momentarily turned, and, seizing the opportunity, makes a mad dash for it from the booth she is in.

         Unfortunately, the purse-strap manages to get caught on the curtain to the stall, and Jess goes tumbling out, face-first, onto the floor right by the counter, at the feet of the three women; the purse spills out nearly all of its contents…the vibrator rolling right next to her face!

         The women look aghast, Jessica is mortified, and several shoppers are watching as the woman with the red hair picks up the vibrator, crying, “So THIS is why you snuck away from the other girls in your class, Suzy? To steal an adult toy from a shop in the mall? Oh, you are in SO MUCH trouble when we get back to St. Mary’s, little girl!”, and over Jessica’s fervent protests she turns to the salesgirl behind the counter, opens her handbag and hands her some money, “Yes, we’ll take this please. No need to wrap or bag it. Suzy will hold it with her all the way back to school, won’t you, Suzy?”

         She hands it down to Jess, who is still shaking off her fall and straightening her dress. Seeing that she’s now going to be made to walk around the mall with a personal vibrator in hand is too much for her, and tears begin welling-up in her eyes, as she meekly takes the vibe in her tiny hand. She tries to place it in the purse, but feels the firm hand of the woman close around hers, “Oh, no you don’t! I want you to have your new toy on display for everyone to see what a naughty little girl you are!”.

         Jess is bawling now, which earns her a slap across the face from the redhead, right in front of the assembled shoppers and employees. A couple give minor gasps, a couple more actually sound like they’re laughing a bit, but for the most part, it is obvious that no one thinks twice about a girl in the care of these harsh St. Mary’s wards being subjected to such abuse!

         As the two strict St. Mary’s women literally drag Jess kicking and screaming out of the shop, no one would ever guess that she was in fact in her 20’s. Jess makes a terrible spectacle of herself as they make their way across the mall walk, dropping the vibrator on more than one occasion, and being made to pick it back up and carry it in front of her, much to the bemusement of passersby.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Humiliation for Suzy (Jess)

*Noteb*
2. Embarrasment for Suzy (Jess)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1786058-Oopsy-Suzy