*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/2534714-the-Malls-daycare-centre
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: the Mall's daycare centre.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

the Mall's daycare centre.

    by: Unknown
Jessica realized she was in the mall daycare. Nothing but toddlers, babies, and attendants all around. It was at that moment she felt cold air on her butt. She was on the ground from when she tripped and the dress went up revealing she was not wearing any panties!

"Oh my!" Jessica heard a voice behind her as she was easily lifted up by a woman clearly well over 6 feet tall.

She was in shock from easily be lifted by this woman as she noticed she was brought deeper into the daycare.

"Little girls like you can't go around with without any panties or diaper!" The woman said as Jessica was finally able to look up at her. The attendant looked to be around her mid 20s and shoulder-length red hair with blue eyes and pale freckled skin. They stopped and Jessica found herself....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/2534714-the-Malls-daycare-centre