*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/2668654-a-Mall-chapel-where-St-Marys-girls-are-at-Mass
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: a Mall chapel where St Mary's girls are attending mass...dressed like you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

a Mall chapel where St Mary's girls are at Mass.

    by: Mr. George
Jessica has hardly got to her feet, before a scrawny hand clutches firmly onto her shoulder. It hauls her into a pew, as she squirms. Head twisting she tries to keep an eye on the door.

"Sit down and behave, Jessica."

Looking up, as she does for everyone, Jessica sees the dour face of a nun.

The heavy hand drives her harshly down to land with a thump on the unpadded pew. The astonishingly firm hand stays in place keeping her down.

"I'm not Jessica.... Well, I'm not your Jessica." she protests, getting flustered, as the nun arches an eyebrow, disbelief written all over her face.

"You may be a new pupil, Jessica Jasmine Jones, but I'm not new to my job."

Her free hand slapping Jessica across her bare legs.

"I'm Jessica Summers." she hissed, hoping the nun would understand and relent.

Looking around, Jessica saw all the other girls dressed in variants of the outfit she was wearing. Her heart sank a little, as she had to admit the nun's confusion was easier to understand than she wanted to admit. A second glance at the towering figure, allowed her to see the ugly glasses she had on, and the incredibly thick lenses, too.

"Liars get punished." The nun snarled back, the same low volume, but as determined.

"I'm not." Jessica answered, though it sounded more petulant, than resolute and did nothing to convince the nun of her mistake. Jessica wasn't even sure she'd heard her.

Knowing the thief's name should have felt better. But the nun effortlessly lifted Jess back to her feet, as the organ started playing for another hymn.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/2668654-a-Mall-chapel-where-St-Marys-girls-are-at-Mass