*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/3146214-The-teens-leave-her-there-crying-like-a-little
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: The teens leave her there, crying like a little girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The teens leave her there, crying like a little...

    by: Unknown
"NO!" Jessy cried as she struggled in the teenagers' grip, kicking and screaming as tears ran down her face. "Leave me alone! I just want to find my real clothes!"

Without warning, Jessy kicked out one of her little feet, making contact with the one girl as she kicked her in the stomach. The teenage girl hissed in pain as she sat her down, all four teens glaring at her.

"We were just going to take you to the trampoline park for some fun!" The girl snapped as she effortlessly lifted Jessy up by her hips and carried her over to a nearby bench. "But if you want to be a brat about it..."

Jessica soon found herself over the teenager's lap, her shorts being yanked down to her ankles before the teenager began to spank the little woman. Jessica howled as she cried harder, her scrawny, strawberry-print undie-clad butt turning pinker by the second. After about ten minutes, the teenager sat the bawling little woman down on the bench before standing up and walking away with a huff alongside her friends.

Jessica felt her shorts still around her ankles as she sat there crying like a little baby, but she was too humiliated to even do anything. It was at this point that Jessy heard someone walk up to her.

Looking up, Jessy was surprised to see...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/3146214-The-teens-leave-her-there-crying-like-a-little