*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/3146257-A-Policewoman-who-takes-her-to-the-towns-o
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: A Policewoman who takes her to the town's orphanage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

A Policewoman who takes her to the town's o...

    by: Kuddles
“Ooh! Where’s your Mommy, little girl?”
Caught mid-sniveling fit, Jessy looked up to see a policewoman looking down at her. Jessy had her hands under her thighs, trying to limit the load on her freshly spanked rear as she sat on the bench, gawked at by a small crowd of mall-goers after her humiliating spanking by the high schooler only minutes before.
When Jessy looked up at the much larger policewoman and then down at herself in child’s clothes, her jeans shorts still down around her ankles, the absurdity of her awful luck today caused Jessy to suddenly begin her bawling all over again. She didn’t help her case at all when she tried to compose herself and hiccuped, “I-I-I j-just want to go home! *sniff*”.
“There there, sweetie. I’m going to take you to the mall information desk and we’ll find your mommy and daddy, okay?”, said the policewoman as she gently-but-firmly grabbed Jessy’s left arm to help her to her feet.
“Nooo!”, screamed Jessy in her tiny voice, “I don’t need my mommy and daddy! I just need to go HOME!”, and Jessy again made the mistake of trying to kick someone larger than her.
Jessy did kick the officer, but all she managed to do was anger the patrol woman, who grabbed Jessy by the shoulders and shook her, “You will come with me to the info desk, little lady, and when we find your parents, they’ll be shocked to hear what a naughty girl you’ve been. Now you’re coming with me!”
Poor Jessy was suddenly yanked in the direction she’d originally wanted to go after her identity thief. She was glad for that, but furious as she has shed her shorts completely with the jerking around and then suddenly being yanked along with the still angry policewoman.
Jessy is howling and pointing back at her discarded shorts and is acutely aware how this must all look, dressed as she is in her strawberry-patterned panties and Hello Kitty top. She still has her pink sneakers on, which somehow only adds to her looking for all the world like a girl only barely into her teens.
The policewoman has little trouble dragging the littler Jessy as they pass quite a few mall goers, most of whom comment about how spoiled the town’s children are these days, and what they’d do to correct such blatant misbehavior if she were their child.
Still begging to be let go as she is marched towards the information booth at the nexus of several mall areas, Jessy gets her first cold shiver at the realization that she is already facing the sort of misunderstanding she had tried to leave behind her with this new town and life.
But perhaps even more mortifying to Jessy is the number of males of all ages glancing lustfully at her in her child’s panties and tight top as she is brought to the booth, where the policewoman explains that the girl claims her name is Jessy, that she’s an unruly, troublesome girl, and could you call for her parents on the malls’ PA?
“Of course officer”, replies the old lady in a raspy voice, “ATTENTION SHOPPERS. ATTENTION SHOPPERS. THERE IS A LITTLE GIRL NAMED JESSY WHO’S PARENTS ARE LOST WAITING FOR YOU AT THE MALL INFORMATION BOOTH. THANK YOU.”
With her back to the crowds passing by, Jessy was still glancing over her shoulder, catching men staring at her panty-clad bottom, still smarting from the spanking the teenage girl had delivered on the bench. The policewoman only had her beefy arm on Jessy’s shoulder now as they stood in front of the information booth, when Jessy suddenly spotted her! Her identity thief was over to her right slightly behind a giant palm plant, LAUGHING at her, and wearing Jessica’s bust and bottom-enhancing pads better than she ever could, and decked out in the slinky dress Jess had considered buying. Her nemesis easily looked of age, while Jessy realized how she must appear in the kid’s clothes.
Jessy…

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/3146257-A-Policewoman-who-takes-her-to-the-towns-o