*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977296-naruto-in-diapers/cid/1787584-Let-Chance-Decide
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1977296
male and females get togather to put everone favorite ninja in diapers
This choice: readers chocie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Let Chance Decide

    by: crudejenny
"Tell you what Naruto how about we let chance decide your fate, what do you say?'' Konohamru asked. "What do you mean chance?" Naruto asked. "A simple game of heads or tails." Konohamaru answered. "If I win what then?" Naruto asked. "Then I don't humiliate you in front of everyone. Should you lose than I can do whatever I want." Konohamaru said. "Now the rules are simple heads I win tails you lose." Do you agree with those terms Naruto?." Konohamaru asked. "I do and I pick tails. Tails never fails!" Naruto exclaimed. Konohamaru flipped the coin. "It's tails! I win! I win!" Naruto jumped up for joy his full diaper began to sag. "Correction I win." Konohamaru said. "That's not true I chose tails!" Naruto argued. "You did and that's why I won. Remember heads I win tails you lose." Konohamaru laughed when he saw the despair sink into Naruto's eyes. "That was a dirty trick! It doesn't count!" Naruto protested. "Naruto you agreed to the terms remember." Konohamaru replied. "I think I'll spare you the public humiliation for now. I want to show my friends that I beat the great Naruto." Konohamaru said. "Although I could always invite your friends over to see you. Decisions, decisions." Konohamaru laughed.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Konohamaru invites his friends over

*Noteb*
2. Konohamaru invites Narutos friends over

3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crudejenny (UN: crudejenny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977296-naruto-in-diapers/cid/1787584-Let-Chance-Decide