*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sensei's diaper Naruto
  2. naruto
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977296-naruto-in-diapers/cid/2032066-Senseis-diaper-Naruto
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1977296
male and females get togather to put everone favorite ninja in diapers
This choice: summers are going to diaper naruto  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sensei's diaper Naruto

    by: Unknown

Naruto was not your ordinary everyday ninja he was feisty ,and rambunctious , and also the knucklehead ninja. He was still a pretty good kid the thing was that he was often more trouble than he was worth , and Kakashi Hatake was no exception to this belief. Face it the kid was a magnet , for trouble , and also very vulnerable in the world despite the fact he had a demon sealed inside of him. Now Naruto wasn't the smartest kid around , but he wasn't stupid either. Well most of the time.
Personally Kakashi was terrible with kid's , and he knew it. While he was fairly decent at babysitting , and smaller tikes when it came to 12 year olds yeah he was pretty confused at times he treat them like toddlers , or like members of his previous anbu squad which got him chewed out by the hokage. He was ok at it Sakura , and Sasuke were fairly easy to handle . Naruto though he was another story.

You have the following choices:

1. Kakashi blows his top

*Noteb*
2. go for it , and write baby

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
revan08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977296-naruto-in-diapers/cid/2032066-Senseis-diaper-Naruto