*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/2222779-Time-to-meet-Ashley
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1980475
Someone receives a program that lets them alter parts of their world.
This choice: Older Step sister 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Time to meet Ashley

    by: Dirty1992
Ashley or as she likes to be known Ash is the typical ginger haired stereotype with a fiery tempter and the will of iron. She's a police officer in the local town who tonight had come home from work on the phone with her boss as she climbed the stairs of the house.

"No sir i only restrained the suspect with minimum force. Yes i know he came into custody with a busted nose but he got that from being forced to the ground due to his behaviour against me and my colleges.What i' have to take some time off to let it all cool over. Yes fine, good night sir."

Spotting his step sister from his door Max looks at Ash deciding what to do to her as she makes her way into her room and slams the door behind her. After all Ash wasn't a bad looking women what with dark green forest eyes, short shoulder cut length ginger hair, Her C Cup breasts (Max found that out due to the fact he has to put clothes into the washing machine for his working mum) and her pinkish skin. Though what most guy point out about Ashly is her long legs that make her over six foot tall and her rather large bottom, Max could see their point however no one had actually seen Ashley naked only his mother and her other step sister.

It certainly gave his mind a few idea perhaps finally finding out what Ash looked like naked but then again he could also try to help her. After all her tempter did get her in a lot of trouble recently so maybe he could alter that to make her a better police officer?

The choices, the choices what would Max do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Help his step sister with her temper

*Noteb*
2. Time to see discover what Ashley is hiding!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dirty1992 (UN: dirty1992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Slim McKenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/2222779-Time-to-meet-Ashley