*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/2048013-She-decides-to-stay-hidden-until-the-spell-passes
by napo08
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1981406
Harry joins feminine side.
This choice: She decides to stay hidden until the spell passes.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She decides to stay hidden until the spell passes.

    by: Mr. George
As a precaution, Harry cast a small spell. With regret, he watched, as the Gryffindor Lion, unstitched itself, and rewove itself into a Slytherin serpent. It wouldn't be much protection, but hopefully in the confusion it would be enough. It was then he noticed a recess in the wall, with a suit of armour from the fourth wizarding wars.

She squeezed backwards into an small alcove. She was careful not to jostle the armour on display there with her wider hips. However, she didn't want to be revealed in the confusion. The gas also meant he couldn't see very far himself... herself. After all, the gas had already changed her.

She felt the chill of the steel armour in her chest. Even through the cloak, her jumper, the blouse, and she assumed .. .. the bra. The chill pierced her in a way she hadn't expected, drawing out an aroused gasp. High, girlish and sweet.

A giggle burst from her lips, as she watched the chaos of the milling Slytherins. The smug amusement of the girls, and the startled, and slightly scared looks of those new to their gender.

Draco made a rather attractive girl... with long platinum blonde hair, her face still familiar was more refined and feminine. On either side, she had to assume were Crabbe and Goyle.

Crabbe had kept her weight, although it was distributed in a much more pleasing manner. Goyle looked rather upset at she saw her reflection as his.. now her girlfriend held a hand mirror up for her. She was elegant and refined, and clearly found her own image distracting.

From her hidden vantage point, and still under the cloak, he admired the chaos. Despite their less than stellar marks in exams. Harry held both Fred and George in high esteem, both for their ability to invent new spells, and for their sense of fun and adventure.

The pink cloud of feminising gas, even now, was still resisting magical attempts at dispersal.

She watched as a prefect, still male took out his wand.

There was a flurry of pink sparks, in a sphere around his head, as the gas sought a way to get into his lungs. But, he remained steadfastly male, but just as steadfast was the gas.

The students were spreading out, and the gas was getting thinner. Harry decided it was time to leave, before the professors arrived, and she was discovered. She knew that when Professor Snape arrived, she'd get the blame, even with her own new gender to show her as a victim, too.

She felt the cloak, snag on some sharp corner of the armour, and missed quite what happened.

But the pink cloud, shimmered, changing in brightness, before flashing into a new shade. An emerald green, Oh shit. Harry thought. She wasn't sure what that meant. She didn't know if it was part of the prank, or an interaction with the prefects magic. But she wanted to get out of there.

Not wishing to tear the cloak, she let it slip through her fingers as it resisted coming with her. She felt very visible, and obvious. Nobody was paying her the least attention. But looking backwards, she saw the cloak, hanging from the back of the armour. She left it there, she could collect it later, as she didn't want to draw undue attention to it just now.

Looking around she saw... three other Slytherins. An attractive blonde, a curvy brunette, and an elegant but unhappy girl. She felt she should know their names.

With a gasp, she realised, she didn't even know her own name. But through the confusing haze, she knew one thing. Slytherins were proud, powerful and independent. They'd get out of this, and whoever was behind this would pay.

Despite her resolve and anger, she was glad to see the green haze dissipate entirely.

Looking around, she saw that there was only one guy there. Whoever was behind this had attacked only the Slytherin women. There was a huddle of people around him, and she dismissed the idea of waiting and asking him what was going on. A true Slytherin doesn't wait for help, or ask for guidance.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
napo08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/2048013-She-decides-to-stay-hidden-until-the-spell-passes