*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What Goes Up...
  2. The mom and daughters
  3. Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1984072-Shrunk-at-Walmart/cid/2207534-What-Goes-Up
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1984072
You shrink while shopping at Walmart! Survive!
This choice: You land on one of the girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

What Goes Up...

    by: Unknown
First you had to climb up the young teen's tan sandal sole which was easy enough because it is thin and therefore only a little taller than you are. After pulling yourself up, you were face to face with her gargantuan toes, her big toe in particular large enough to crush a barn. It was easily an intimidating sight and you couldn't help but feel like an ant as you approached the massive appendages and tried to tap the girl's toes but she did not bother to look down as it appeared you were too small to be felt. You would have to climb up this colossus.

You simply climbed up the skin between her toes. It's a good thing the girl was relatively clean because the smell wasn't necessarily unpleasant but it definitely was there, an aroma of sweat and soap mixed together. Then you were on top of her foot, you looked back to see the girl flex her toes lazily, a movement that could have crushed you flat earlier. Her red pained nails gleamed from the store lights miles above. Now you turned your gaze ahead of you, through the slope of pale skin lined with green veins. You could feel the warmth of her skin below you radiating upwards as you trekked forward. As you got further along the top of her foot, you stared up at her long smooth legs and started to wonder how you would even be able to climb this girl?

While you were walking, the young teen felt the slightest sensation on top of her foot. She looked down to investigate only to see a teeny tiny ant on her foot. Or at least what she thought was an ant or some kind of bug. How would she ever guess that a person could possibly shrink? Especially when she is looking from so far above. She hates bugs so she screams first and then kicks her foot up to try to make it depart her foot. It works.

First the scream was so loud and its sound waves echoed ferociously into your ears forcing you to cover them and then the kick occurred. You were knocked into the sky like dust and you then screamed and flailed your arms about waiting any moment to hit the ground in a splatter but instead you land on....

You have the following choices:

1. The older daughter.

2. The mom.

3. The six year old daughter.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bigrich has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1984072-Shrunk-at-Walmart/cid/2207534-What-Goes-Up