*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Unlucky Lucy
  2. Cruise.
  3. Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1988773-Revealing-Vacation/cid/1788442-Unlucky-Lucy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1988773
Taking time off leads to taking clothes off.
This choice: 22  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Unlucky Lucy

    by: Teraton
It was a beautiful day aboard the Revelation Cruises cruise liner. Currently out in the Atlantic, close to South America, the ship was bustling with life. It was the second day out at sea; the crew were all ready for the work day, the passengers were still full of excitement, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. And down in belly of the ship, room 448, Lucy Parr slept.

She'd been wanting a vacation for some time, but had been busy. Work, mostly. But then she got a lucky break; one of those radio sweepstakes had landed her a week on a major cruise-liner, not too long before her 23rd birthday. And now she was finally waking up to enjoy the trip.

It took her a second at first, to remember where she was. But when she did, she practically flew out of bed. Lucy stood at about 5'6", her shoulder length black hair still a mess from bed. Her tank-top clung to her C-cup breasts, and her pink boyshorts strained against her flared hips and ample backside. She bounced in more ways that one as she stepped around her cabin; this was the moment she had been waiting for! The whole week was wide open in front of her, and she was going to start it off right.

Wiping the sleep out of her eyes, she opened up the drawers on her dresser, smiling wide as she pulled out...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Teraton (UN: teraton_arm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Teraton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1988773-Revealing-Vacation/cid/1788442-Unlucky-Lucy