*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1988773-Revealing-Vacation/cid/2159871-A-sundress-Lets-see-what-attractions-the-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1988773
Taking time off leads to taking clothes off.
This choice: A sundress: Let's see what attractions the ship has.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A sundress: Let's see what attractions the ...

    by: Unknown
She pulled out a light blue sundress. With it's low neckline, it revealed a fair amount of cleavage and her plump breasts, and the thin straps would make wearing a bra underneath it look tacky, but what what vacation if not for a chance to let loose?

She wore a lanyard around her neck with her keycard in it (which also functioned as a credit card while on board), a pair of conservative blue panties to match her dress, and a pair of flip-flops, and she went out her door to explore the floating palace she had stumbled into.

Most of the sixth deck was taken up by casinos. That looked like it might be fun, but Lucy didn't have much money. Of course, she had won a cruise ticket through luck alone, so if her luck remained steady...and even if it didn't, there was a section of the casino blocked off by a curtain labeled as "Alternative Gambling," whatever that meant. Well, she'd check that out later, if she felt like it.

The next floor up was full of restaurants. The food was free, but drinks cost extra. The buffets were casual and noisy, but there were several fancier places, like an Italian place that looked really good.

And then there were the entertainments on floor nine. They had comedians and musicals aplenty, but what really caught her eye was the magic show that was going on tonight. Lucy had always loved magic, and she retained a hope that she might be picked when the magician asked for a volunteer.

The top level was the sun deck, full of people lying on beach chairs working on their tans. It was also surprisingly windy, and Lucy gasped when the wind blew her dress up, exposing her panties. She held it down, blushing, but when everyone else was wearing swimsuits that showed off so much more, was flashing her panties really that bad? Still, walking around in a bikini somehow felt less naughty than doing her Marilyn Monroe impersonation.

Besides the sunbathers, there were slides and a set of fountains, which she saw several children playing in. There were also swimming pools and hot tubs, but in her sundress, Lucy didn't want to get wet. Well, she might soak her feet a bit, but that was it.

And then there was a rock climbing wall with people wearing rope harnesses lined up to climb, and beyond that Lucy saw a rope course, which was pretty much the same.

After exploring the ship, Lucy decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Stay on the top deck

2. Revisit one of the lower attractions

*Noteb*
3. Keep looking for something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Teraton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1988773-Revealing-Vacation/cid/2159871-A-sundress-Lets-see-what-attractions-the-