*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shannon's Shameful Fate
  2. The big city.
  3. Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1988773-Revealing-Vacation/cid/2418364-Shannons-Shameful-Fate
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1988773
Taking time off leads to taking clothes off.
This choice: 24  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Shannon's Shameful Fate

    by: Unknown
The City That Never Sleeps - her oyster, ready for the taking.
After weeks of planning and prep work, Shannon had managed to coordinate her paid time off, savings account balance, and other obligations to allow for a week-long consumer therapy escape to Chicago.

The journey from her sleepy rural hometown to the burgeoning metropolis was one of sweatpants, delays, and cramped economy seating, but she made it nonetheless. Arriving at her hotel room, Shannon was bursting at the seams with sleep-deprived excitement.

"It's only nine o'clock and I want to go out," she thought, "but I'm so jet-lagged and sleepy..." Her eyes drifted to the soft downy comforter on the hotel bed and she sighed. "Ugh, when I did I become such an adult?" Slipping out of her travel-worn clothes, Shannon hopped in the shower, quietly promising herself that after a night of rest she was going to hit the ground running.

The steaming water engulfed her head and shoulders, flattening her normally shoulder-length wavy blond hair down the middle of her back. She lathered slowly, enjoying the comfort as the heat relaxed her muscles. "Tomorrow I'll hit the major malls, get some new clothes, and maybe finish off the night with a bit of flirting at some ritzy downtown nightclub..."

Being single and generally care-free in her dating habits, Shannon smirked at the thought of the imagined muscly guy she might be bringing back to her hotel room the following evening. Tufts of foamy soap cascaded down her buxom chest and the curves of her appreciably thick-bottomed hips, and before long she was freshened up and ready for bed...

We pick up her story the next day...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Teraton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1988773-Revealing-Vacation/cid/2418364-Shannons-Shameful-Fate