*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2046987-Supply-Run-1
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: approach them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Supply Run #1

    by: Will Soon Awaken
"This is perfect", you think aloud.

Getting supplies is going to be the most important thing to you for right now and then you can try to set up camp later. While the boy and the girl are running to the water, you watch the mother and father begin to lay down on their towels with beach bags posted in between them. You figure that there has to be food and water in there so you start your trek past home sized shells.

The couple seem to be miles away and the sand is much harder to walk on at this size. It is like walking on many pebbles but they are all uneven and shifty under your footsteps. The smell of the ocean water is very strong at your tiny size and the overwhelming sun is starting to test your will. It takes almost half an hour but soon you make it to the giants on their towels.

It is hot outside but the sight makes you quiver. The giant couple's feet towered up in the sky like city buildings. Wrinkles that seemed deep enough for you to use as handholds lined up the perfect soles speckled with grains of sand. Their long toes were easily large enough to crush cars. The guy's feet were noticeable larger than the woman's but she could easily set her little toe on top of your one fourth of an inch tall body and make you into paste without even noticing. You couldn't even see their faces from this point of view but you could make out the beach bag looming above if you go past the titanic feet in front of you.

Passing by the heels causes you to hold your breath. At any moment either of them could slightly shift their enter foot or lift it up to place it to the side and easily snuff out your insignificant life but luckily they are completely still aside from an occasional toe wiggle. With you passing their feet, you can now see down the couple's impossibly long legs at both sides of you.

You take a long walk from past the calves and knees until the world starts to shift under you and a shadow is cast over you. Believing you are about to be squished on top of the pebbly sand below, you put your hands over your face in a useless shielding maneuver and look up to see the giant man's arm pass over you and he grabs the beach bag's handles with his godlike hand and lifts the several ton bag into the air to move it to his other side. Then the man lets his arm crash back down, his hand landing next to you causing a displacing wind to blow you against the giant woman's arm. Her skin is soaked with some kind of sun tan lotion and you land on it with a squelching squish before bouncing off and back onto the sand. The tanning liquid now coated your back. Besides nearly wetting yourself, you are just fine but now the beach bag is at the whole opposite side! However the woman's purse remained in-between.

Going around the man would take forever to reach the beach bag and by the time you get there the man might move it again however you could climb up his trunks for a quicker route. The woman's purse might have items as well. Although you can't imagine it containing a lot of food, you can imagine that there will be useful items in there. The purse has a smooth and unclimbable exterior, however, but the straps of it are contacting her stomach. Perhaps you can climb her and walk up the purse straps to get in the purse.

You decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Head for the purse.

2. Go for the beach bag.

*Noteb*
3. March further up, in case there's something beyond the giants

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Will Soon Awaken (UN: orr4eva1313 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2046987-Supply-Run-1