*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2328540-Stop-Off-at-the-Supermarket
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Stick with the woman, to get outside supplies  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Stop-Off at the Supermarket

    by: Doom
Of course, just because you're not leaving the woman while she's standing still doesn't mean you're not going to take advantage to move! With a quick scan of the area you find your destination, and pull yourself along and up. Soon you are nestling yourself in the gentle hammock of her right hip pocket, able to relax your arms. Women very rarely use their pockets as much as men do, and with her hands occupied with the stroller, you should be safe here for the rest of the trip!

You get a better appreciation of your method of transport as the journey resumes, and see the titanic world pass by at incredible speeds. The marvellous sight of such giant people and places...

It's early morning, and it seems that the woman has a few more chores to run before she heads home; you recognise the terrain she passes through, and realise that she's making her way to the local supermarket!

Your original plan for a food-gathering expedition involved just tagging along with the woman, but in a place dedicated to storing food you'd have your choice of what you wanted to take! The only problem would be that if you chose to skip off here, you wouldn't be able to rely upon the woman to take you back to the library in a week. If you stop off at the supermarket, your chances of returning to the library and the shrinking machine will fall to nearly zero; you'd pretty much be switching your chosen home. Is that what you want to do?

Your thoughts are disturbed as another figure approaches from through the supermarket doors, one pushing an already-stuffed trolley, stacked to capacity with enough food for a lifetime! That surely looks like the easiest road to take!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2328540-Stop-Off-at-the-Supermarket