*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2962395-Climbing-Mount-Teenager
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Teenage daughter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Climbing Mount Teenager

    by: TheReader
Thinking about it choosing the teenage daughter was the best choice. The kids' feet were hovering off of the ground and climbing up to them would be difficult, and the mother was wearing sandals so she might feel you climbing her and flick you off of her body. Besides, the teenager was closest to the walkway where the waitress would be walking so climbing her was the smartest thing to do.

You walk up to the girl's sneakers and they towered over you, if you find yourself underneath them you would be crushed for sure. You began to climb them, you made your way up to the laces and used them to help you up to mouth of the shoe. It was here where you could get a small whiff of the teenager's lavander scented feet. This wouldn't distract you as you grabbed onto the girl's pant leg and began to make your way up; these were jeans so you had a good enough grip. Luckily for you the girl did not move her legs too much so you could fairly easily make your way up to her waist and take a short break.

You could climb up her leg easily but that didn't mean that you weren't winded. But this was something that you were gonna have to get used to if you are going to live among giants. After catching your breath, you got a hold of the teenager's shirt and made the climb. You eventually made it up to her shoulder, but you were even more winded than last time; you couldn't get much of a grip on the shirt so you found yourself slipping a lot.

Being up here now, you could make out the faces of everyone at the table and you were just mesmerized. It was so interesting to get a look at people from a bug's perspective. You could see that everyone was looking at their menus to see what they want so jumping onto the table might let you go unseen, but at the same time you may get spotted and mistaken for an insect. On the other hand you looked down and saw that the cleavage of the teenage girl was exposed so could jump down into it and go undetected, but even that comes with a risk; what if you get stuck between those giant globes or crushed between them hell you might even miss completely and fall to your doom.

Whatever you decide on, you have to hurry up before waitress gets back.

You have the following choices:

1. Climb down to the table

2. Jump into the girl's cleavage

3. You're too scared, just stay on the girl's shoulder

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: readerz0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2962395-Climbing-Mount-Teenager