*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2971573-Another-Member-of-the-Family
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: someone else walks between you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Another Member of the Family

    by: TheReader
As you were standing by and making your decision you heard a thunderous thumping noise coming from behind you. You turn around and see that a giant teenage girl was making her way toward you. You were directly in her path so you began to run in the opposite direction of her. As you were running as far as your tiny legs would carry you, you heard the giant stomps get louder and louder so she must be catching up to you. A shadow was cast over you which made you stop in your tracks and turn around. You saw the Girl's foot coming down and you closed your eyes, believing that your days were numbered.

The girl stomped down and her foot landed close in front of you. She then took another step and continued walking which caused some sand to be rained down onto you. You turn around and watch as the girl walks over to the Mother and Father that you saw before. You couldn't hear what they were saying but it seemed that this teenager was the other daughter of those parents. You could only guess that the daughter was sent to go and find a spot for them to go and set up their towels.

The entire family was now walking back toward you with the oldest Daughter leading the family to the spot that she found. A family at the beach could provide you with a bunch of supplies so maybe you could stick with them. You could jump onto one of their feet as they come near you and get some supplies from them. You could also try a more safe solution which is to stay clear of the stampeding family and follow them to their spot, although it will be very slow and you will be at risk of getting crushed again. But then again you are at a risk of getting crushed right now so maybe you should forget this family and get some cover.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: readerz0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2971573-Another-Member-of-the-Family