*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2972450-Plan-of-action
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Do some Giant perving and try not to be caught  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Plan of action

    by: TheReader
You decided to do some spying. It should be easy for you to do as you were the size of an ant, so it would be difficult for these ginormus people to even see you. The only question now is where were you going to go to do this spying. You could take the easy way out and go over to the sunbathing teens to get a good look at them, you would just need to hope that they don't roll over or do something that would get you crushed. You could also go over to the water and do some giant watching from there but you can't go too far into the water, just a few inches into the water and you could be so deep in that you drown. Then there was someone else, a goth girl who was really far off from everyone else, she seemed like a safe bet... as long as she didn't see you. So, where are you going.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: readerz0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2972450-Plan-of-action