*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3073702-Claimed-by-a-Giant
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: The man plucks you back up again and does something  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Claimed by a Giant

    by: Heartache
As you walk along the man’s skin, getting closer to his shirt sleeve, a shadow drops over you and the next thing you know, two rugged fleshy pads clamp onto either side of your head and you are lifted up off of your feet.

You clutch desperately at the rugged flesh of the man’s fingertips, your legs flailing in the air wildly as you are brought directly in front of the God’s eye. He watches you flail to no avail in what seems like smug amusement from what you are able to see in front of you. This god is clearly enjoying watching you panic within his massive grasp.

Why’d ye jump onto my mouth little thing? And What we’re you doing with my nipple?... the god- like man bellowed, his booming voice curious and still in awe at your minuscule size.

You contribute to panic and flap your legs, grasping at the flesh of his fingers. Unable to do anything.

I’m not even sure what to do with yeh... but I ain’tgon let you go again!

You are suddenly thrust into the man’s shirt pocket and black out. When you wake up...

You continue to panic.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You’re still in the man’sshirt pocket

2. You’ve been taken out and are being watched by the whole family

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Heartache (UN: heartache0405 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3073702-Claimed-by-a-Giant