*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Photo Bomb
  2. Say Cheese!
  3. Scaling the Birthday Girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3085800-Photo-Bomb
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: The girl puts her hands on her hips  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Photo Bomb

    by: TheReader
The hand that you were clinging onto raised up to the girl's waist and she held it there. You looked forward to see the multiple camera wielding giants that were pointed directly at you, more accurately they were pointed at the young woman that you were holding onto. A drop from this height would not be pleasant so you kept a death grip on this hand.

You quickly diverted your eyes from the cameras and phones once the first flash went off. The flashing of the cameras was irritating to people at their normal size, but to you and your incredibly tiny eyes they were almost blinding.

You kept your eyes closed until the barrage of light finally ended. Once they did stop and the gigantic teenager that you resided on gave an annoyed, "Are we done here" the hand began swinging again as she walked back to the dinner table. You really hoped that the food that you got was worth all of this.

The hand slammed down on a surface and when you eventually gained the courage to open your eyes again you saw that the hand that you were on was resting on the table just like you wanted. You were still a little worried about getting caught but of course the birthday girl and everyone else at this table's attention went right back to their devices as soon as they got back so figured that you would be fine.

You jumped off of the gigantic hand, not wanting to be taken on any kind of unwanted ride again. Now that you were up here you could get a good look at the enormous members of the teenage table; as you expected there were two teenage boys and two teenage girls, not including the birthday girl. Should getting food from one of these giants go bad or seemed impossible, you had options

You wouldn't have to wait long on this this table as the food arrived only a short time after the family was done taking photos. There were multiple waiters and waitresses coming in the dining area with everyone's food and the massive birthday girl was one of the first people to be served. The waiter placed the plate down on the table, it was a good thing that you made some distance between you and the girl. "Your linguini alfredo, and happy birthday", the server said with a smile however the girl didn't even bat the waiter an eye, after an awkward moment of silenced the waiter walked away. What a spoiled brat.

No time to get judgmental though you had some food to take. You hopped up onto the rim of the plate and pulled yourself on top of it and were met with the mountain of noodles. You knew that it was going to be dangerous to take food from the giantess while she was eating but this whole adventure has been pretty risky so far already.

You were just about ready to dig in when you heard a dinging sound coming from the adult's table, seemed like someone was going to make a toast. This was your chance, the birthday girl was distracted you could take the food and make off with it. But then again you were also here to charge your shrinking device, now that the giantess was distracted you could go and charge your device first.

You were going to have to choose quickly as the room was starting to get silent as the toast was about to begin.

You have the following choices:

1. Take some food now

*Noteb*
2. Find a way to charge the device

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: readerz0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3085800-Photo-Bomb