*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3089325-Stock-Up
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Stay in here and find supplies  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Stock Up

    by: Doom
It was still early in the day. There'd be hours before you were in danger of being carried home, so why not take as much as you can right now?

Soft, comfortable tissues are easily cut, giving you some useful bedding. The hand sanitiser proves more difficult, but with some manouevering you manage to pop the lid off and brace yourself against the lipstick to squeeze down on the plunger. A thick blob of goop pools in the depths of the bag, but you scoop some into a spare bottle - there's a little cleaner for you.

The lipstick could prove handy if you needed to make a mark somewhere, a symbol for yourself. The simple twist that a girl may perform with her fingers proves beyond your entire body though, and you collapse backwards, panting in frustration.

As you sit on your ass, you can see a shape above, through the bag's opening: the girl's hand splays its mighty fingers, ready to plunge down and pick something forth from the bag. You have only a moment to choose where to hide, hoping you don't choose what's about to be plucked forth by this giant!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3089325-Stock-Up