*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3089332-The-Five-Faces-of-the-God-Teens
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Hide under the rim of the plate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

The Five Faces of the God-Teens

    by: Doom
You smartly roll off the top of the plate, and from there under its rim. Being only quarter-inch tall, there's plenty of space, and you struggle to get your breathing under control while the birthday girl's assault rings through the pocelein above you: every stab of that fork smashes heavily down like a bomb blast, followed by the distant yet still fearsome sound of her devouring the food.

"Oh, I think I'm done," she roars, eventually. "Need to leave room for cake."

"Really? You couldn't finish that last bite?" one of her friends laughs. "Always quitting before the end, huh?"

"Shut up," she snarls.

The immensity of the girl's thumb works its way under the plate, close enough to reach out and touch! With a nail bigger than your entire body, it rises pressing against the ceiling in prelude to the whole plate being hefted skyward! You fear you've been spotted, but then see that she's merely pulled the plate close to her face to finish off the meal.

That should keep her distracted, so you might be able to escape. What about the other four that she shares the table with? The girl that had mocked her is watching to see her eat, so she's not looking your way. One of the boys is slyly trying to hide the fact that he's obsessively checking out every move of birthday girl - maybe he's being subtle enough for giants not to notice, but you can see the fascination plain as day.

That's three down, but what about the remaining lad and lass? He's lifting his plate up to lick it clean - disgusting! - while she's taking her time, poking dejectedly at her meal and taking a bite very infrequently.

The five are equally spaced about the table, so to get off here you're going to have to pass near one of them: which one is the question?

You have the following choices:

1. Birthday girl

*Noteb*
2. Birthday girl's challenger

*Noteb*
3. Birthday girl's stalker

*Noteb*
4. The plate licker

*Noteb*
5. The slow eater

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3089332-The-Five-Faces-of-the-God-Teens