*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Out to Stud
  2. Planting a Seed
  3. Meet the Family
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3090001-Out-to-Stud
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Do as instructed, and sleep  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Out to Stud

    by: Doom
With the drone crash, the capture and the meal, you have to admit that you're rather down at the moment. Perhaps taking this chance to re-gather your energy will give you more of a chance of escaping later? So, you curl up as comforably as you can within George's pocket, his heartbeat eventually a relaxing rhythm to which your breathing aligns, and you drift... off...

***

Fingers rudely rouse you, descending to pinch you tight and rip you, still half-asleep, into the naked air. "Wakey wakey!" George laughs. "Time f'r you t' earn y' keep, li'l fella!"

You are whirled about too quick to get a glimpse of your surroundings, but your feet and ankles are bashed onto solid ground before the grip releases, dropping you again. You're still discombobulated, and shake your head while George rambles on.

"Funny t' think that Tyler an' Durden gave me this idea! See, you're a great li'l treasure t' have, but there's just the one o' ya. You could get sick or somethin', so the best thing to do would be to breed a few more o' ya, yeah?"

What? Planting your hands on the soft yet firm ground beneath you, you thrust yourself upright, and behold who you share the bed with.

A curved, luscious statue of nude flesh, Mabel reclines before you, on her back with her legs spread wide. Never has the scale disparity between you and these giants been more apparent than now, beholding her womanhood looming like a cave to the underworld. And her husband wants you to, what, impregnate her? Breed him a whole brood of tiny people like you for his profit? You're not even sure if that's possible, and you certainly don't want to be party to birthing children into slavery!

"Now," George continues, "I'm a God-fearin' man, so it wouldn't be right to let you have yer li'l way with ma wife! Then I figgered, it'd be okay if I was involved, and you were more of a par-tissy-pant!"

Mabel sits up, creaking the bed as her weight shifts. In the time it takes you to drag your eyes from between her legs, her hand has descended, grabbing you by one arm.

"Now, sugar," she purrs, "y'all won't be needin' these here clothes."

You struggle against her, but when you're one-hundredth of your regular height there's not a lot you can do. Her other hand joins in, and her fingers peel your clothing from you like unwrapping a candy. She smirks at your nakedness, noting in particular your miniscule penis.

"You sure you're all right with this?" George wonders. "Lettin' some other man get inside o' ya?"

"Oh honey," Mabel purrs, rubbing your entire body gently between her fingertips, "it'll be you inside o' me too, and after passin' the twins, I prob'ly won't even notice the bump this li'l fucker's ballsack's gon' give me!"

She and George laugh, mighty guffaws that bring tears to your eyes. What about you? Nobody asked if you wanted to be part of this impending sex act! You scream, but Mabel just giggles, blowing you a kiss.

"Alright, I'm ready," George announces.

Mabel reaches forward, and you can just about see the colossal form of a naked George at the foot of the bed, toned musculature and rebellious tattoos on full display. His penis is already fully aroused, bouncing with every one of his movements. It's covered in a condom, with some sort of substance on the very tip. Mabel flips you to face her again, tongue out in concentration. Her other mighty hand holds the shaft steady while she rams you into that adhesive.

This time your scream is muffled as Mabel applies the entire pad of her thumb to pressing you in, making you absolutely secure. She pulls away, leaving you fastened tightly to the tip by whatever this substance is, unable to move your arms or legs.

"Please," you weep, though neither can hear you, "I don't want this. Please, don't do this. Please, let me go!"

Mabel returns to lying on her back, presenting to her husband and his tiny companion. The landscape of her body, naked, willing, smiling widely, would be a turn-on were you not a prisoner about to be raped by this pair. You alternate screaming and crying as George climbs onto the bed, penis swaying alarmingly before his hands steady its base, and he guides it home.

You are plunged into the warm, dark heat of Mabel as the unwilling cow-catcher of this train-sized dick. George thrusts you backward and forward with increasing speed, and the moans of both him and his wife echo through the flesh that surrounds you. You are immersed in liquids, slammed against a muscular surface, squeezed and bruised and abused beyond tolerance.

Yet your own, itty-bitty penis reacts. The sheer woman-ness of Mabel that surrounds you, present in concentrations dozens of times stronger than you're used to, gets it to raise its head. You cry out that you don't want this, that you're not enjoying this, and yet you are ground on and on, a shudder of approaching orgasm with each impact of your member against Mabel's interior.

Your ejaculation, adding your seed to the tears and blood already spilled in here, is a drop in the ocean of the woman's own juices, and behind you can feel George's load splatter ineffectually against the condom's interior. Moments later, the dwindling mass of manhood withdraws, pulling you forth, blinking, into the dim light of the giant bedroom.

George pulls the condom off and holds you up before his face. "Well, hope that was as good for you as it were for me," he pants.

Mabel sits up behind him, hands rubbing at his shoulders while she nuzzles his ear. "Oh George," she says as she sees you, "you can't leave him stuck there all night!"

She reaches across, once more taking tight hold of your naked body with her gargantuan digits. She pulls you free of your sticky prison, but you're sure she must have pulled something out of joint as well, judging by the pain. Mabel smiles as if she expects you to thank her, then reaches forward to deposit you on the nightstand. You sit there as George drops the gigantic, stinking condom next to you.

"We'll do this again tomorrow, and every night 'til we git some results," he says happily, his wife still fondling his body behind him. He grins and turns to kiss her, the two giants lying down in bed and turning off the light.

A life as a tiny breeder for these giants. It might not even be possible for your shrunken sperm to impregnate a regular woman! What will they do if that turns out to be true? How long might this torture go on for? George is doing this because he wants some back-ups, but who's to say the titanic throes of their lovemaking itself won't kill you?

This is no good, no good at all...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3090001-Out-to-Stud