*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3090400-Get-even-higher-on-Taylor
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Get even higher on Taylor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Get even higher on Taylor

    by: Heartache
You decide to continue to climb even higher on the titanic goddess. It’s easy enough to make it from her knee to the waistband of her pants, but the trouble was how you should proceed from there. The shirt she was wearing was too high up for you to grasp, so it looked like you had no other choice but to climb up her delicate stomach... you didn’t much like the idea of traveling over such sensitive terrain, but you’ve already made it this far , so you begin the climb using the soft hairs on her belly: Suddenly you feel a shiver run through her body as you get closer to her breasts and she unknowingly scratches at whatever it is that’s causing her to feel whatever sensation you’re giving her. Luckily you make it to her bra in time and are able to pull yourself up between those heavenly globes of soft flesh. Her breasts aren’t too busty so you’re not squished between them, at least not yet anyway. So you quickly rush up between them before her body has the chance to realize there’s something on her. You reach her shoulder and watch the family while they’re having their discussion. You then watch as Taylor brushes her perfect hair back behind her ear. She had admirably attractive ears and one of the things you absolutely loved about Taylor was the act of her brushing her hair back behind those ears... 😍 Infatuated, you quickly rush up the side of her neck and dodge her fingers trying to scratch at you as you traverse her crushing jawline and inch your way over her tragus and into the ledge that leads into Taylor’s ear canal...

You have the following choices:

1. Go inside and hide

2. Go inside and try to communicate with Taylor

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Heartache (UN: heartache0405 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3090400-Get-even-higher-on-Taylor