*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3108028-The-Fountain
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: The Fountain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Fountain

    by: FanOfSmall
In the center of the densely populated square stood a tall, proud fountain. Layered in its stone surface were extravagant carvings of images inspired by eastern mythology. Its base pool, supported the single suspended pool above it by using a strong central pillar that rose to cradle the bowl from which water spilled over its delicately adjorned rim back into the larger pool below.

This attractive piece was the hot-spot of the entire hall for wandering tourists, employees on lunch, passerbys, anyone who just enjoyed watching twinkling clear water and lavish art mesh.

As such, if you kept your eyes and ears sharp, searching for a generous host to take you inside the hall shouldn't take long if not for the conundrum you faced on how you should go about departing from the drone. The crowd was too restless to land on the ground and the same could be said for every bench and stairway around. No flat surface looked safe, and simply leaping onto someone from the drone could go wrong in so many easy ways.

Despite the beauty of the fountain, it seemed not many eyes were fixed onto the architecture itself, but instead those who sat at the edges of the base seem more comfortable to simply listen to the water as they enjoyed their lunches or reviewed papers. Already you noticed several people around the fountain who looked like they had business inside. If you could softly land the drone on the waters surface you could sneak up to someones blindside and stow away with them.

You continued to hover far above when a sudden commotion grabbed your attention. Papers were spilling from some poor persons briefcase as they scrambled around on their knees to retrieve them. Only a few of the bystanders stooped to help but most just went about their day and avoided the papers swooshing around their feet, making that unfortunate soul yet another viable candidate. That wide open briefcase looked quite inviting indeed.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FanOfSmall (UN: fanofsmall at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3108028-The-Fountain